Bow's Dad

C A T R A 

Seeing Adora, Glimmer, and Bow yesterday was absolutely horrible. The first time I see them, I make a fool out of myself. Having a mental breakdown in front of your enemy isn't really a way to intimidate them. Seeing Adora hurt so much more than the others. Hell, I would have rather seen Shadow Weaver. 

I wonder is Scorpia's still mad at me. What if she hates me? Whatever. I don't need her. I don't need friends. The only person I need is Catara...if she is a real person and I'm not on drugs...

How am I supposed to know if Catara is even real?

Darling I need to tell you something.

Why now? Why do you choose to pop into my brain now?

I guess it seemed like you needed a distraction. But it really is an emergency.

What?

Well, I hate to put you under more stress, but the hybrids are starting to become more and more noticed. It seems like they've found each other. You need to find the kingdom and keep our kind safe.

Are you kidding me? I'm not ready for this. And I am not a princess! How am I supposed to keep they hybrids safe?

I AM TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT RIGHT NOW! We are in grave danger!

Why do anyone care if we even exist anyways? And how come no one cares that I'm alive?

Sweetie-

Don't call me that.

Fine. Catra, I used some of my magic to protect you and all of the other hybrids. It won't be long until they figure out you're a hybrid.

You can clearly see it. The ears, the tail...

Don't ask questions. I must leave darling. Bye.

She fades away as if she never existed.

I should probably tell Jay about this. Maybe we can train together. I feel like I should train myself. I need to find things out about me. I open the window and quietly sneak out. I know that if Jay hears me she'll follow me and then get all worried about me. She's a bit overwhelming sometimes. 

I start roaming through the Whispering Woods. I touch my hand to my head and close my eyes.  My "Catara" look comes back and I keep exploring. I look down and see a frog ribbiting, but something catches my eye. It has ears. Human ears.

A hybrid. 

In the open.

For everyone to see.

Well-

Shit.

This is what she meant.

After a while, I find a structure. It looks kind of creepy.

I see a door and open it. When I open it, there's shelves filled with books inside. A library. I found. A freaking. Library. Uuugh. 

"Hello?" I yell. "Is anyone here?"

A man rushes in with a book in hand. "HIHELLOAREYOUAFRIENDOFBOW'S?"

"Huh?" I ask. He's speaking too fast, I can't tell what he's saying.

"You must be! So why are you here?"

"I-" What the- "I'm looking for information on hybrids."

"Hybrids?" He tilts his head back in surprise. "Where did you hear about hybrids? They've been extinct since...I can't even remember!"

HEHEHEHEHE. I LOVE BOW'S DADS SO MUCH. I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm very fond of cliff hangers. Bye!