Catra

So I don't know when this is set. It's kind of a random setting. So basically everyone left Catra because she was a bad friend. Even Hordak left. She's all alone at the abandoned Horde Headquarters.

I can't believe it. They're gone. They're all gone. No one's here. The Horde is empty. Nothing but the occasional spider.

Tears pile in my eyes, but I urge them away. Just as I did everyone else. 

I take off my red head piece and look at it.

What happened to you?

I walk out of the room and towards the exit of the Horde. What's the point of staying here if there's no one else.

I don't need them.

I don't need Adora.

I don't need She-ra.

I don't need Scorpia.

I don't need Hordak.

I don't need anyone.

"I DON'T NEED ANYONE!!!" I didn't realize I was screaming until now.

I put my head piece back on. There's no time for sadness or anger. I can't deal with it right now.

I exit the horde and look out at The Fright Zone.

You try so hard to play the big, bad villain. But your heart's never been in it.

I thought winning would be different.

People have hurt you. Haven't they? Left you.

She didn't run away from the horde, she rand away from you.

You're a bad friend.

But did you ever stop to think? Maybe they're not the problem. 

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

"I DON'T KNOW!" I scream. I look at the silence. I don't exactly know how, but for some reason it just makes perfect sense.

I sigh and start heading for the Whispering Woods. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going to get there.

I walk through the whispering woods, looking at the scenery.  It's oddly calming.

By now I'm lost. But somehow I still have a feeling of knowing where I am. I feel safe. A feeling of belonging.

There's a thing about being lost sometimes that makes you feel safe. 

All at once the world seems like it's glowing. A fierce, red glow. As soon as it comes, it's gone.

I start to pant heavily. I fall to my knees and my nails scratch the ground. 

What is happening to me?

My body aches and I hiss.

"People have hurt you. Haven't they?" a voice whispers in my ears.

"Did you ever stop to think? Maybe they're not the problem."

I cover my ears and squint my eyes, trying to make them go away.

"This can't be what you wanted!"

"MAKE IT STOP!" I yell.

The whole planet seems to boom and the voices go away. I start to cry.