Jay's House

That's the scratched up door. I drew this on a computer, so that's why it looks so bad lol.

Catara

My dearest Catra has no idea what's coming. The hybrids are advancing. She needs to become the princess pretty fast if there is any hope for us hybrids.

I chose Catra to be the new princess of the hybrids. She's not ready. She's far from ready. 

I wish she had just cut all ties to her past memories. It would have made this so much easier.

But she made her choice. She made her decision. She chose to be better. To live with the guilt of all of her wrongs. That's what will make her such a good princess.

I'll be here to help her through her hard times. Every time she doubts her decision. 

She has no idea how hated the hybrids were. People beyond the Horde hated us just because we were different. She won't know how to deal with it when someone sees her. The Horde captured the hybrids and either killed them or took them in. She's only ever met a couple of hybrids. 

This will for sure be a very long journey.

Catra

So far, I've discovered I can make my tail longer and shape it into anything I want, I can talk to animals, and my jumpsuit protects me a lot

Jay and I decided to stop training and get some rest. It's pitch black outside.

I curl in a ball on the floor.

"Uh...what are you doing?" Jay asks.

"Trying to sleep," I answer in annoyance. She was the one who suggested we sleep!

"I'll take you to my house."

"Your...house?"

"Yeah. My house."

"What is a house?"

"Oh my god. You don't know what a house is. Okay. A house is a place where you live. So like a castle or..."

"Just follow me." 

Eventually we get to what she calls her home.

"This is it," she says.

She opens the door and I follow her inside. There's a couch. mat, and small table. A shelf sits against the pale blue wall with pictures in frames on top of it. There are other rooms too. 

"I'll give you a tour. Come on!"

She leads me to the only other room down here. 

"This is my kitchen." She talks a bit about it.

"Blah blah blah, what's next?"

She rolls her eyes and walks up the stairs. I follow.

"That's the bathroom." she points to one of the rooms. "That's my bedroom and that's the guest bedroom, which, is now yours."

"Hmph. It'll do," I say.

"Good. Cuz that's as good as it'll get. Until we find the kingdom, that is." She winks.

I ignore her and walk  into my new room. I don't exactly know how to change out of Catara.

I touch the diamond and my body turns back to normal. Well that was easy.