【 08 】

*Marinette's Pov*

"Where the hell were you guys!?" yelled Alya.

"We got lost, Alya," said Adrien.

"You really expect me to believe that? You were gone for more than an hour! What the hell were you guys doing?"

The class was now staring at us. I guess someone realized we were gone and told the teachers we were ditching.

"We were gone for 30 minutes, so chill Alya. We got lost." I told her.

"Yeah right! Who knows what you were doing with Adrien, Mari-trash. He has a girlfriend, so learn to respect that you whore!"

"You have no right to call Marinette that!" said Damian, jumping into the conversation.

"Why are you even defending her? Mari-trash is a bully! She bullies my friend Lila!" replied Alya.

"From what I am seeing, you're the one making the scene and bullying Marinette, not the other way around," said Damian while glaring at her.

"How about we stop fighting," said Mrs. Bustier.

"Marinette, Adrien, were you guys ditching?" asked Mrs. Mendeleiev, turning her head toward our direction.

"No, Mrs. Mendeleiev, we got lost when we went to look around at the other rooms not realizing the way we were going so we got lost on our way back to the meet-up," answered Adrien.

It seemed Mrs. Mendeleiev believed it because she didn't ask any other questions plus I was the one that won the trip so why would I ditch?

"Alright then. We have already been here for about three hours so let's go back to the hotel and have dinner, then rest," she told Mrs. Bustier

"Class, let's head back to the entrance. The bus should already be there," said Mrs. Mendeleiev loudly so we could all hear.

*time skip to the hotel*

When we got to the hotel, Damian had to leave. I went up to him as he was leaving to thank him and walked with him to the entrance while everyone went up to their room before we ate.

"Thank you for standing up for me, Damian," I said to him in English.

When I talk to him I always do it in English so I can practice. It's better to practice with someone who knows the language than to practice with Adrien and Chloe who have studied the language.

He looked me in the eyes.

"You're welcome but why do they think you bully them when it's clearly them bullying you?"

"Oh, it's because of Lila. When she first came to our school two years ago she would always lie about knowing people and other things for attention. I called her out on her lies and she cornered me and said that if I didn't follow her she would take all my friends away. I didn't think she would actually do that but she did. Although, by her doing that, I found who my real friends were," I told him.

"She did all that. I hate her even more now. Tt how can a human being do that to someone," he said angrily.

"I know. Alya, the girl with burgundy hair, was my best friend but now she's one of the people who hates me the most. Chloe, the blonde one, used to bully me but not to the extent as Lila, she's now my best friend. She's like my sister to me now and she doesn't bully anyone anymore."

"Have you been akumatized because of her?" he asked.

"No, I'm actually one of the few people that haven't yet. I almost got akumatized three times though. Once when Chloe ruined a gift I made for my teacher; the same teacher took the akuma to protect me. The second and third times were because of Lila. The second one I was able to calm my emotions but the third was because Lila had just gotten me expelled. The akuma actually had gotten me but Hawkmoth took it back for some reason," I said more quietly. As Ladybug I have to keep my emotions in check. I still look back to that day Hawkmoth could've gotten my miraculous.