【 39 】

*3rd Person*

After the day at the planetarium, the class went back to the hotel. Marinette was currently in her room drawing out some sketches since it had been a while. She's been busy and had some free time for herself.

She heard a knock at the door and opened it to see Adrien who came rushing in nervously.

"I'm so scared. I've never been this nervous. I don't even know what to wear or where we are going. He said he knew a place since he was the one who knew more of Gotham than me. What will my father say? You know who cares what he thinks. Just help me figure out what to wear," he said, shaking Marinette.

"Just hold that thought. You have a lot of explaining to do but first, we are needed in Paris," Marinette said, already saying the phrases to combine her miraculous with the horse miraculous. There always happened to be an akuma attack at the most inconvenient times.

*time jump*

Once they returned to the hotel room. Marinette asked Adrien to explain.

"So what happened?"

"I have a date," Adrien said nervously, with a small smile.

Her eyes lit up.

"WITH WHO?!" She said getting excited.

"Just don't judge me. I haven't told you or really anyone since I've never been in a relationship with a person like this. And my father made it really uncomfortable for me to talk about it with other people because of his views," Adrien said sadly.

"It's okay Adrien. I would never judge you by the person you like. As long as they make you happy. Do they?" She asked, giving him a small smile.

"They do. In just a short time, I already felt like I could tell him anything. I like being around him. He makes me laugh. He makes me happy," Adrien said.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you! When's the date? And with who?" She asked, also giving Adrien a hug.

"In about an hour, it would've been two but Paris. So I need you to help me," he said, pulling out the bag he had brought with him. Displaying his clothes on Marinette's bed.

"You still didn't tell me who," Marinette said grinning, teasing him.

"Oh, you know. He has dark black hair with icy blue eyes that looks really well with his glasses. Even better when he's not wearing them, it makes him look like a completely different person. Has an angry best friend who now scares me. Um, what else? Really strong and has the personality of a golden retriever but can get serious when he needs to be. Likes to play video games. Has super hearing, can fly. But the best part of him is his smile..." Adrien said, trying to calm his nerves.

"Awww it's Jon! How didn't I know? I couldn't even tell! I'm a terrible friend!"

"Marinette, I'm pretty sure you would've noticed that I liked him if you weren't so busy hanging out with Damian all the time. I think even Nino was starting to make a connection," Adrien said laughing.

"How? And when?" Marinette asked.

"We became closer from the tour at the Daily Planet. And we exchanged numbers and we would text and then we would hang out at times since he usually hangs out with Damian but then you guys usually started hanging out. He felt lonely so then I'd invite him to hang out with us or at times just alone with me. I didn't know he liked guys too until today, then something happened and then I asked him out on a date. He then texted me a while ago asking if he can plan out the date and I said sure. Then he proceeds to tell me it's going to be in three hours and I still couldn't find something to wear and I still need your help before he shows up!"