【 13 】

*3rd Person*

As soon as Marinette got dropped off it was already time for dinner so she met up with the class who were having dinner at the restaurant inside the hotel. After dinner, she and the others went back into their rooms. She was going to change into some more comfy clothes and head to Chloe and Alix's room to hang out to buy some time before the meet up. They were going to have the meet up in their room since it was closer to the boys.

Marinette had just finished changing when she heard a knock. She looked into the peephole and saw it was Adrien so she opened the door.

"Hey Mari, Nino is making some new music and I don't want to distract him. Is it okay if I can hang out here until we go to Chloe's? " he asked with a small smile, clearly a little embarrassed.

"Of course. Come on in," said Marinette, opening the door for him to walk in.

"So anything you want to do? We can watch a movie, I have some popcorn we can heat up," she continued.

"Um sure, we can do that."

Because Marinette had to get a single bedroom away from the others on the top floor she got a small kitchen in her room. It was nice and had food that she was allowed to get for free.

"How did you get back to the hotel? We tried to stop Mrs. Bustier from leaving but Lila said you were just hiding. It was too late plus we found out you were dealing with an akuma. I'm sorry Marinette that we couldn't go with you," Adrien said while sitting down in front of the couch and turning on the tv.

"Oh, it's okay Adrien, and it was Damian that gave me a ride, so it's fine."

"You and Damian are getting close huh?" Adrien said with a bit of jealousy but Marinette didn't seem to notice.

"I guess you can say that. It's only the second day here though."

"What movie should we watch?" He said changing the subject.

"I dunno, you can pick," said Marinette, taking the bag of popcorn out of the microwave. She opened it and brought it to the couch.

Marinette ended up picking the movie because Adrien couldn't decide. When the movie was done they put on another movie knowing they weren't going to finish it.

They both unknowingly moved closer together that they were almost considered to be snuggling. Even though Adrien is with Kagami and Marinette says she has moved on, they both can't help but feel the feelings they once had with each other. Of course, someone will always remember their first love or crush but most times the person they end up with isn't their first love. Especially since a lot of their feelings were left unresolved. 

They both ended up falling asleep against each other. They were both woken up by a loud knocking. Adrien got up, pausing the movie, and opened the door. It was Chloe and Alix, who were here looking a bit worried and kinda mad.

"Adrikins, what are you doing in Mari's room?" Chloe asked loudly, shocked that he was the one to open the door.

"What happened?" asked Marinette.

"Well, you didn't show up two hours ago to our room so Alix and I came to see if you were alright or had fallen asleep. I texted everyone to meet in your room instead because I'm now too lazy to go back to my room. I figured you had fallen asleep but I just didn't expect you to have a cuddle buddy." Chloe replied, eyeing Adrien.

Marinette widened her eyes and looked at Adrien. She had forgotten that they were watching a movie and had fallen asleep with him on the sofa. She and Adrien both started blushing. They didn't mean to fall asleep.