【 33 】

*3rd Person*

"So guys where to now? The hotel? Never mind, that sounded like I was dropping you off to go hook up or something, Bruce will kill me if he gets a grandchild early, so where? The manor?" Dick said, still driving back to Gotham.

Both of the teens in the car were avoiding eye contact. They didn't know where to go.

"Just go to the manor, we'll find something to do as long as you aren't there," Damian said, not wanting Marinette to see how red his face had gotten. He hoped Dick didn't see as he would tease him for weeks.

Damian noticed he received a text message.

Marinette: We definitely need to talk.

Damian: I apologize for Dick's behavior about the grandchild thing. I mean if we did go to your hotel, that is obviously something we wouldn't do.

Marinette: Of course we wouldn't be doing something like that, we aren't even dating. I mean about the thing that your brother knows. You know that apparently you already knew.

Damian: Oh that your Ladybug?

Marinette: Of course what else?

Damian: Um the grandchild?

Marinette: Omg stop it with the grandchild!

Marinette put her phone down. Her face was as red as Tikki, maybe even darker.

Damian: So you want to know how I know?

Marinette: Yes I do.

Damian: That's a long story with lots of other information that I may not be allowed to say.

Marinette: And why can't you?

Damian: I could get in trouble.

Marinette: By who?

Damian: Can't say.

Marinette: So I can trust you with my secret but can't trust me.

Damian: I do trust you. Just let me tell you somewhere private, okay?

Marinette: Okay then...

"Are you guys you guys even listening to me?"

"What Grayson?"

"I said that 'We're here'"

"Oh okay, bye"

Marinette and Damian had both gotten off the car and went inside.

"Gave him a ride and I get no thanks," Dick said under his breath as he finally got out of that car.

Damian led Marinette into his room to talk more privately. Once he got there he started to look around.

"What are you looking for?" Marinette asked.

"Sometimes these heathens that live here put wires or cameras in my room," Damian said casually.

"Oh, they really don't trust you," Marinette said.

"No, they put their wires and camera I put in their room back into my room as payback," Damian said.

"What?" Marinette asked.

"Don't even ask, it'll just confuse you more Mari," Damian said, finally finding a wire in his sofa cushions.

*Marinette's Pov*