-𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭-

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤(sᴏʀᴀsʜɪ's 8)

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sora: "C'mon Neo let's play on the slide!"

The black haired girl says excitedly to her mute friend, who nods happily after a couple minutes they hear a voice.

Sora's mom#1: "Sora! Neo! Dinner time!"

Sora: "Ok mama!"

Then both eight year olds run back to sora's house.

Sora's mom#1: "Ok c'mon we're gonna have rosted chicken."

Sora: "Yay!"*puts both arms up which neo copies*

Aғᴛᴇʀ Dɪɴɴᴇʀ

Sora's mom#2: "ok kiddos time to go bed."

Sora: "Aww but mom-"

Sora's mom#2: "Hey if you go to bed early I'll get you and neo ice cream tommorow."

Sora: "Oh ok! Neo c'mon you can sleep on my bed."

As the mothers see the two kids walk upstairs they couldn't help but have a smile on their face.

Sora's mom#2: "So honey wanna watch some cheesy romance movie?"

Sora's mom#1: "That would be lovely-"

Suddenly she was cut off by glass breaking, they turned around and see people wearing masks.

???: "Well well well If it isn't the Fujiwara's"

Sora's mom#2: "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

???: "Well we're the last people your going to see."

Sora's mom#2: "What did you say-"

Sora's other mom gets cut off by an arrow being pierced through her chest.

Sora's mom#1: "Honey-!"

Sora's other other mom then gets cut off by a sword being pierced through her chest. the group of masked people let out evil chuckles then they hear police sirens.

???: "Shit-"

Police: "Put your hands up you're under arrest!"

Meanwhile with the kids sora starts to run up to her room after seeing the death of her parents.

Sora: "Neo quick we gotta go- Neo? Neo?! where are you?! we're not playing hide and seek ya'know...Neo please."

She looks into her room and sees the window open.

Sora: 'Why...? Why'd it have to be me...?'

Sora starts to sob silently falling on her knees at her lost. But then she hears footsteps, she turns around and sees a man with silver hair and glasses next to him was a busty blonde

Sora: "w-who are you?"

???: "I am Ozpin and this is Glynda...nice to meet you, Sorashi Fujiwara"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐍𝐃