-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲)-

(when akira talks she mostly likely in her snake form)

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ruby: "oh hey sora"

ruby walks out to the porch and sees sora only in her dress shirt(that's slightly opened) and training

Sora: "good morning cookie *kisses cheek*"

the girlfriends sit down and make small talk the someone else approaches them

Yang: "you two are up early"

Ruby: "hey sis"

Yang: "boop"

yang let's her hair down and uses it to tickle ruby and sora smiles at the sight 

Ruby: "what are you doing up?"

Yang: "can't fall back asleep"

Sora: "you two slept?"

the two sisters laugh and sora raises an eyebrow at them

Sora: "i wasn't lying, i haven't slept in three weeks"

Weiss: "well, fortunately, coffee exists"

weiss walks over to them and crouches down and gives yang her coffee then she gives sora hers and then ruby's 

Ruby: "no please!"

Weiss: "don't worry, I put in a blasphemous amount of cream in sugar just for you"

Ruby: "oh yeah, nice weiss strikes again"

Weiss: "i will pour this on you and it will burn"

Akira: "hey sora, can i take a sip?"

Sora: "no you're gonna drink it all"

Akira: "hey i won't!"

Sora: "shut your ass up, you're the one who makes me train 24/7 so you don't deserve it"

Yang: "*chuckles* you two really act like siblings"

Sora: "i know, it's a pain in the ass to deal with her"

Akira: "hey! i'm not a pain in the ass!"

Sora: "yeah keep telling yourself that...idiot"

Yang: "can't believe we're actually in mistral"

Ruby: "that's what you can't believe?"

Yang: "Well, yeah! And all the other magic and stuff. But okay, you know what i mean"

Weiss: "i honestly wasn't sure if i'd ever see you three again, especially you sora"

Sora: "yeah but it's thanks to this idiot *points at akira on her neck* i'm here"

Yang: "well, here's to defying expectations

Ruby: "i just wish blake could be here with us"

Yang: "yeah, well she made her choice"

Weiss: "what's that supposed to mean?"

Yang: "i mean she could've been here if she just stuck around...it's no big deal though, well be fine"

Ruby: "don't you want her here?"

Yang: "why would i want her here?"

Sora: "you're still mad at her for leaving, aren't you?"

Yang: "oh, whatever gave you that idea, sora? No, i'm totally fine, i'm great"

Sora: "ok yang, calm down"

Yang: "*eyes turns red* don't tell me to calm down!"

Sora: *scared shitless* i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry

Ruby: "whoa, yang"

Yang: "*eyes turn back to normal* whatever *stands up and walks away*

_

yang is seen holding a picture of team rwby(+ sora), then there was a knock on the door

Yang: "yeah?"

the door opens

Yang: "look ruby, i really don't want to talk about it, okay? can you just leave me alone for a bit?"

yang looks up and sees weiss, next to her was sora with her arms crossed 

Yang: "oh, hey weiss, sora, did you two need something 

the two walk in the room and sit down on the other bed that was in the room

Yang: "i know she's our teammate, but i'm not just gonna change my mind. I'm sorry, I just, I just don't think you know what it's like to be left,  weiss, you have a giant family, recitals to perform at, dinners to attend, I didn't have any of that"

Sora: 'ouch that hurt me'

Yang: "my mom left me"

Sora: "*mumbles* so did mine y'know"

Yang: "ruby's mom left too, tai was always busy with school and ruby couldn't even talk yet. I had to pick up the pieces, I had to keep things together. Alone....if you two have something to say, then say it"

Weiss: "when i was 10 my dad finally admitted to my mom that the only reason he married her was for the family name *sigh* it was actually my birthday. He missed the big dinner, she got mad, he finally snapped. I think she already knew, looking back, i think i knew too, but hearing him say it finally pushed her over the edge *stands up and sits next to yang* First it was separate lunches and dinners, opposite balconies at my recitals, a glass of wine here, a glass of wine there...then it was no dinners, no recitals, a bottle of wine here, and, well, you gat the idea"

Yang: "i'm really sorry, i shouldn't have assumed"

Weis: "you're right though, i don't know loneliness like you do. I have my own version, and, i'll bet blake has her own version too"

Yang: "she doesn't have to be alone though, I was here for her, we all were! She chose to leave us"

Sora: "then why did you think she did that?"

Yang: "hmm?"

Sora: "the entire time blake was at beacon, she was afraid to open up to people, she tried to keep her past separated from us, she tried to protect us. Eventually the walls she put up came down. And at the moment they did, the one she was afraid of actually happened, the universe proved her right"

Yang: "no one blamed her for anything! If she had just talked to us, she would've known that! How could i be there for her if she doesn't let me? What if i needed her for me? *puts her face in her hands and starts to cry a bit*"

Weiss: "i know it's not easy, I wish she hadn't left too...the only thing we can do now is be there for her when she's ready. When she comes back"

Yang: "if she comes back"

Sora: "she will"

Weiss: "yang, you, ruby, sora and even blake are more like family to me than my brother or even my own father, i would do anything for all of you and i'm willing to bet blake feels the same way. so, when she's ready I'll be there for her. And i know we're not as close, but, i'm here for you too"

Sora: "awh, that's sweet-"

sora gets cut off by knocking at the door and it opens to reveal ruby

Ruby: "is, uh, everything okay?"

Yang: "yeah, it is"

Ruby: *sigh*

Sora: *groans*

Yang: "something wrong sora?"

Sora: "yeah, it's just that it's heat season's coming up"

Weiss: "can you handle it?"

Sora: "probably, i honestly don't know, but my best bet is to just lock myself in my room for like two or three days"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐍𝐃

(will i write a smut? maybe, i usually burn out writing smuts but i'll try i guess)