-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦-

(a/n: listen...i was procrastinating, then i had a gender identity crisis don't worry i figured out that i'm bigender, then i was slowly loosing my will to live...anyways onto the chapter)

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ruby: "i don't understand, what's happening here?"

Qrow: "i don't know"

Janue: "but we are here, we got the lamp to atlas. So, i guess we land and get some answers"

Weiss: "i'm not so sure, i've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before, if we land in a stolen ship, there's no way the security team will let us anywhere near ironwood. They might even take me back to my father"

Blake: "so..."

Weiss: "winter! *to maria* Put some distance between us and the fleet"

Maria: "you don't have to tell me twice"

Ironwood(on broadcast): "...cannot express our appreciation enough...many describe these as uncertain times, and while that may be the case for the rest of the world, i can tell you what is certain. The kingdom of atlas will remain strong, and it will remain safe. That is my promise"

Yang: "general ironwood...he looks..."

Ruby: "tired"

Qrow: "james, what have you been doing?"

Weiss: "this isn't right, none of this is right"

Radio: "manta 5-1, we've noticed a detour in your route, you are to make your way to docking bay omega immediately, do you copy? Over"

Maria: "we're kind of running out of time here, kids"

Yang: "we need to ditch this ship"

Qrow: "agreed, get lost in mantle and buy ourselves some time"

Weiss: "i'm telling you my sister can take us to ironwood"

Blake: "uh weiss?"

Broadcast: "a reminder"

Weiss: "huh?"

Winter: "failure to cooperate with atlas military personnel is a punishable offense"

Weiss: "winter?"

Qrow: "no offense weiss, i'm not sure that's a good idea anymore"

Weiss: "there's obviously something very wrong, if we can just talk to her, then we-"

Qrow: "look, i'm not even sure we should be talking to ironwood, untile we know exactly what's going on with mantle"

Weiss: "but-"

Maria: "everyone, calm down *sigh* i know someone who can help with both"

Radio: "manta 5-1 you are to make your-"

Maria: "jeez, lady, take a hint"

_

The group is seen walking out of an aly way, and casually walking through the streets

Maria: "c'mon now, hurry, it shouldn't be much of a walk"

Oscar: "is this many soldiers normal?"

Sora: "nope"

Yang: "huh?"

Yang looks back and sees this thing following her, which she chooses to ignore but it gets closer to her and yang looks down at it and gets blinded by the camera snapping. A bit agitated yang kicks the robot thingy which gets run over by a car and yang cringes a bit from the destruction she caused. And she turns and looks at the group who was looking at her