-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐩...𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞-

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Yang: "c'mon! you didn't even hear us out!"

Guard 1: "our orders are clear! the mistral-atlas boarders are closed! Please!"

Guard 2: "Have a good day!"

Yang: "but-"

Guards: "a good day!"

Qrow: "hey, if you don't wanna believe that i'm friends with ironwood"

Guards: "general ironwood!"

Qrow: "yeah, general ironwood, then fine, but look we have weiss schnee with us and we're trying to get her home safely"

Guards: "approach!"

weiss walks towards the guards, then bow down and look at her

Guard 1: "very well! you may speak with our commanding officer, we will fetch her at once"

Guards: "*runs off* hup hup hup hup hup hup hup!"

Blake: "they were kind of..."

Ruby: "super weird? huh, yeah"

Sora: "that's atlas military for ya"

Maria: "hmmm"

Osacar: "what's wrong?"

Maria: "well i, may know this commanding officer"

Ruby: "that's good isn't it? id she's your friend then maybe she'd be more willing to help us"

Maria: "i wouldn't exactly call us..."friends""

Weiss: "acquaintances?"

Maria: "not quite"

Blake: "colleagues?"

Maria: "warmer"

Yang/Sora: "enemies?"

Maria: "that's the one!"

Oscar: "wait, what?"

Maria: "oh yes, i cam through here about once every ten years to get my eyes checked up in atlas, you bring outside cashews on one flight, and suddenly you're placed on the additional screening list for life!"

Qrow: "you've gotta be kidding me"

Maria: "now, now, let's not give up hope yet...maybe she's dead"

the gates suddenly open

Guard 1: "introducing! "

Guard 2: "special operative!"

Guards: "caroline cordovin!"

then this small ass lady comes up then she sees sora, glares at her then picks up a paper saying "restraining order between Caroline Cordovin and Sorashi L. Fujiwara, MUST stay 8 feet apart from each other"(it isn't bc sora's a faunus, it's because she egged caroline's house, did property damage, stole stuff etc. etc.)

Sora: "oh c'mon! *walks backwards a bit*"

then caroline walks over to maria

Cordovin: "witch"

Maria: "she-devil"

Cordovin: "hm, i've seen you've chosen larger contraband to smuggle this time"

Maria: "oh, cordo, you know they say time changes people, but i see you've still got that stick right up-"

Ruby: "h-hello! miss, uh, cordovin, my name is ruby rose and i was wondering if you would hear us out about-"

Cordovin: "i've already heard what your other little friends had to say miss rose, *sees jnpr* what are you doing back here! i thought i told you to leave!"