-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐄𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞!-

(funfact: yang keeps a picture of her and sora in her pocket)

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Raven: "Vernal, you can wait outside, thank you"

Yang: "So, what's the truth?"

Raven: "*sipping noises* you know, it's better when it's hot"

Weiss: "you know you're really obnoxious"

Raven: "the truth is that truth is hard to come by, a story of victory for one person, is a story of defeat for someone else. By now your uncle has surely told ruby and her friends plenty of stories"

Yang: "well he'd never given me a reason to doubt him before"

Raven: "that doesn't mean those reasons don't exist...you know, you and your teammates might as well be the poster children for the huntsman academies. Your motives vary, but you all enrolled to try and make the world a better place, it's adorable"(god raven's so fucking hot)

Yang: "it's what huntsmen and huntresses do"

Raven: "not all of them, some people are just in it for the money and the fame, but there's even more that are just looking to grow stronger. Your uncle qrow and i didn't attend beacon to become huntsmen. We did it to learn how to kill huntsmen"

Weiss & Yang: *le gasp*

Raven: "Dad(i am not putting daddy ok?) and uncle left that part out, hmm? Aside from the grimm, huntsmen were the only ones capable of ruining our raids and hunting us down. Our tribe needed a counterforce *sippy sip* and qrow and i were the perfect age, the entrance exams were child's play compared to what we'd already been through. We were good, so good that we caught the attention of beacon's very own headmaster, Professor Ozpin. Even after we were put on a team, i could tell he was keeping his eye on us. back then i thought it was because he knew,  but it was team strq he was interested in"

Yang: "what do you mean by that?"

Raven: "constant attention, extra training missions, turning a blind eye whenever we happened to break the rules and get into more trouble than we should've...sound familiar?"

Yang: "what your point?"

Raven: "how much do you know about professor ozpin? About his past?"

Weiss: "he was a prodigy, one of the youngest headmasters to be appointed to a school"

Raven: "because that's how he planned it. Because the man you know as ozpin designed those schools and has followers inside every academy in remnant that are loyal to him and no one else"

Yang: "that doesn't make any sense. How could he have...no....why would someone even do that?"

Raven: "because that old man oz has a great and terrible secret. One that could spear fear across the world. One that he eventually entrusted to our team, and once i knew there was no going back, I needed to know more, but with every new discovery i made the more horrifying the world became"

Yang: "ok then tell us, what's the big secret, what so crazy that the rest of us don't know"

Raven: "the creatures of grimm have a master named salem. She can't be stopped, she can't be reasoned with, and she will not rest until humanity crumbles at her feet"

Yang: "...what?"

Raven: "you know you two haven't even touched your tea *sippy*"

Yang: "why should we believe any of this?"

Raven: "now you're catching on, so far you've done nothing but accept what others tell you, but you need to question everything. Otherwise you'll end up just as blind as qrow...And your fool of a father"