-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐧-

(fun fact: Sora's birthday is on October the 29th)

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ruby: "we need to take the relic to atlas?"

Qrow: "that's what oz said"

Weiss: "you've got to be joking?"

Nora: "i mean bright side, we finally get out of this house"

Qrow: "well trust me, i'm not to crazy about it either and without the spring maiden here to seal the relic back in it's vault, it's our best option"

Ren: "atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but the boarders are closed, general ironwood called everyone back"

Qrow: "eh not everyone, the city of argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between anima and solitas, they've got the largest atlas military base outside of the kingdom. There's no way that they'd leave it abandoned and if we play our cards right i think there's a good chance we could convince them to escort us straight to ironwood"

Blake: "i mean we do have the missing heiress to the schnee dust company"

Weiss: "ex-heiress actually"

Yang: "true, true, but if there's a chance of reward money i say we go for it"

Weiss: *scoffs*

Oscar: "hopefully the first option will suffice"

Qrow: "glad to see you're feeling better"

Oscar: "likewise, and while i'm sure we could all use more time to recover, i'm afraid time is of the essence"

Blake: "right, as long as that thing's out in the open it's power could fall into the wrong hands"

Jaune: "speaking of, what does it do exactly? Qrow never really told us"

Oscar: "of course, the relic of knowledge has a wonderful, and incredibly dangerous ability, it's user can ask any question, and the lamp will provide an answer"

Ren: "intriguing"

Blake: "that's incredible"

Oscar: "indeed, however it's not without drawbacks. The lamp cannot tell you of events that have yet to happen. And it will only answer three questions...every 100 years"

Yang: "well, i guess that's not so bad, adds a lot of pressure though"

Nora: "then let's put it to a vote! What should we ask first? Oh! Can we ask for more questions? Can we ask for more questions?"

Ren: "they're not wishes"

Oscar: "*chuckles* i'm afraid you won't be able to ask it anything at the moment"

Nora: *groans* 

Oscar: "the questions were used before i sealed it away"

Ruby: "well, at least we know what it is, and we'll be sure to keep it safe"

.______.______.

Yang: "this is just great, we're stranded, we lost a third of our party, and we have a defenseless old lady"

???: "my name is maria calavera, and i am not defenseless, i'm just a little hard of hearinf and blind without my eyes, that are in desperate need of repair...Okay, i'm starting to see your point"

Qrow: "yang, knock it off will ya? if we lose our cool now we'll just be inviting more grimm"

Blake:" does that even matter? Apparently we've been attracting grimm since we left haven"