-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫-

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Currently sun, blake, and sora are hanging out in a cafe

Blake: "so, you wanna know more about me"

Sun/Sora: "and she speaks/finally she speaks"

Sun: "nearly two and you've been giving mw nothing but small talk and weird looks"

Sora: "you get used to it dude *sees blake's glare* what it's true"

Blake: "sun, are you familiar with the white fang?"

Sun: "of course i don't think there's a faunus in the planet that hasn't heard of them, stupid (what did he say here?) Creeps that use force to get whatever they want, bunch of freaks if you ask me"

Blake: "i was once a member of the white fang"

Sora: "*chokes on cereal* what?! And you tell me this now?!"

Blake: "sorry"

Sora: "it's ok don't worry, im just shocked"

Sun: "you were a member of the white fang?"

Blake: "that's right, i was a member for most of my life actually, you could almost say i was born into it, back then things were different, in the ashes of war the white fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between the faunus and human. Of course, despise being promised equality the faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate, humanity still thought of us as lesser beings and so the white fang rose up as the voice of our people, and i was there was at the front and took part in every boycott, i actually thought, but i was just a youthful optimus, then fives years ago our leader stepped and a new one took his place a new leader with a new way of thinking, suddenly our peaceful protests were replaced with organized attacks, they were sending fire to shock (whatever she said here) hijacking cargo that were being used as faunus labor and the worst part was it was working we were being treated like equals but not out of respect but of fear...so i left"

Blake: "i decided i no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence and instead i would dedicated my life to becoming a huntress, so here i am a criminal hiding in plain view, along with a little black bow"

Sora: "hey you're not a criminal, fuck i once killed 5 people in a day"

Blake: "what?!"

Sora: "listen they were a group thieves ok? Plus they had like a 5,000 lien bounty so free money"

Sun: "so have you told any of your friends any of this?"

The scene switches and we see team RWY calling out for blake

Ruby: "blllllakeeeee"

Yang: "soraaaaaaa"

Ruby: "blakeeeee where are you two?"

Yang: "blake sora!"

Ruby: "weiss you're not helping"

Weiss: "oh you know who might be able to help? The police"

Ruby: "ugh weiss"

Weiss: "it was just an idea"

Ruby: "yeah a bad one"

Yang: "weiss i think wwe should listen to her side of the story brfore we jump into any conclusions"

Weiss: "i think when we hear her side of the story you'll all realize i was right"

Penny: "and i think weiss' ahir looks wonderful today"

Ruby: "ahhh! penny where did you come from?!"