-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧-

(skipping to vol. 5 bc idk how should i write the rest of vol. 4)

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Qrow: "the city of mistral"

Nora: "ugh it's about time! whose idea was it to walk again"

Ren: "well, we did face many obstacles. Broken airships destroyed settlements"

Sora: "can't forget those dudes and monster that wanted to kill us"

Jaune: "so how much farther to haven academy?"

Qrow: "almost there, but i figure i'd take you kids on the scenic route"

The group comes to a stop at two big door, then qrow opens the up

Ruby: "wow! this is awesome!"

Qrow: "it's certainly something"

Ruby: "oh my gosh, look at all the weapons"

Qrow: "vendors here'll sell you just about anything, whether they should or not"

Jaune: "they really made the most out of these mountains"

Qrow: "every inch, and stay away from the lower levels, but the higher up you go, the nicer it gets"

Nora: "and we are going up!" 

_

Ruby: "we made it"

the group walks up to the largest building in the area

Ruby: "hello? hello?!"

Nora: "maybe try louder-?"

Sora: "not a chance"

Ren: "there dosen't seem to be anyone here"

Jaune: "well, i guess school isn't really in session now, maybe that's it"

Qrow: "no this isn't right, cmon" 

Ruby: "wait for us!"

Qrow: "get ready, there could be trouble"

Qrow kicks the door open to reveals an old man

???: "ahh!"

qrow and the old dude fall down

Sora: "Hi lionheart"

Leo: "*gasp* Qrow! for crying out loud, you nearly scared me to death"

Qrow: "me, why weren't you waiting for us at the entrance?"

Leo: "huh?"

Sora: "and he forgot about it"

Leo: "oh right, apologies, i guess time slipped away from me"

Qrow: "you're joking"

Pyrrha: "where is everybody?"

Qrow: "Ah, you must be the students qrow mentioned"

Ruby: "yes sir, ruby rose"

Jaune: "jaune arc"

Nora: "nora valkrie"

Ren: "lie ren"

Pyrrha: "pyrrha nikkos

Sora: "sorashi fujiwara and this here is my sidekick- *gets punched in the crotch* ugh- i meant companion, neo"

Lionheart: "a pleasure to meet you all, leonardo lionheart, at your service. I'm afraid most of my staff is currently until classes resume, but-"

Qrow: "what? leo you can't be serious, who's guarding the relic?"

Leo: "qrow the children"

Qrow: "already know, i filled them in, what do you mean your staff is away?"

Leo: "you filled them in?"

Nora: "so, is this not going all like anyone thought it would?"

_

Leo: "i have to say qrow, this all seems very reckless, even for you"

Qrow: "no, reckless is leaving one of the relics completely unguarded, it's not checking in with oz for ages"

Leo: "there was nothing to check in about before the fall of beacon, but since that day mistral has been in chaos! vale wasn't the only kingdom to suffer that night, everyone was watching, every house in every kingdom saw that poor girl get ripped to pieces, saw monsters crawling over the city, atlesian kights attacking citizens and then nothing. you could feel the dread in the air, with all the negativity, you can imagine what it was like when the grimm came for us. Mistral's controlled territory is the widest reaching in the world, you know, and that makes it infinitely harder to protect...we lost so many great huntsmen, teachers from this very institution...and it's only gotten worse"

Ruby: "what do you mean"

Leo: "we may have dealt with the grimm, but the mistral council's still at odds with representatives from atlas. First, it was the dust embargo, now it's the closing of borders i'm not sure what happened to james in vale, but it seems to have only worsen some of his more unfortunate tendencies...and, on top of everything we still don't know where the spring maiden is"

Qrow: "all the more reason we need the huntsmen and huntresses here"

Sora: "ok ok things are fucking shit right now, i understand that, but at least we may have a decent amount of brain capacity to figure this out, and i know that the spring maiden is important because of they're the only one who could reach the relics"

Jaune: "what?"

Sora: "well you see, those relics are locked inside chambers that can only be opened by the assigned maiden, winter for creation, summer for destruction, fall for choice and finally spring for knowledge. but spring has a tinyyyyyy porblem"

Ren: "what happened to her"

Leo: "she was determined at first when she inherited her powers, but the weight of responsibility proved to be too much for a child"

Sora: "she pretty much ran, she pretty much abandon everything and everyone, that was like a decade ago, there's no telling where she is"

Qrow: "i know at least i have a pretty good idea"

Sora: "you're serious?"

Qrow: "it's not exactly good news"

Leo: "what are you talking about, this is incredible news, after all these years, where?"

Qrow: "i did some digging around, looks like after spring ran away, she was picked up by bandits, specifically the branwen tribe"

Sora: "raven?"

Pyrrha: "yang's mother?"

Qrow: "that's right"

(insert dialogue that i'm too lazy to right)

Qrow: "c'mon kids"

the group starts to walk out of the room

_

Nora: "so what so we do now"

Qrow: "you guys head back to the house, i need a drink *walks away*"

Sora: "welp, that's unfortunate"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐍𝐃