-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐌𝐚𝐧, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧-

(just wanna tell ya'll that if i haven't updated in a couple of days i may be playing genshin impact) (My UID is for anyone wondering: 624271622 also i play on ps4)

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

 Jaune: "oscar!"

Nora: "sora!"

Ren: "this city's enormous, they could've gone anywhere"

Jaune: "this is all my fault, i overeacted"

Saphron: "i still don't really understand what happened, was it about the mission?"

Nora: "it's kind of hard to talk about"

Saphron: "i know i know top secret, did they do something wrong?"

Jaune: "no, they didn't, we just got some new information, and it's going to be a lot harder than we thought"

Saphron:" i mean, if it was easy then it wouldn't be important right?

Ren: "i think we're all just a bit unsure of what to do next"

Saphron:" you could stay in mistral, get your licenses at haven and come back to argus, there's a lot of good you can do here, i know your mission is important but it's not like you're the only ones who can do it, it's not the only mission that needs doing"

Jaune: "it's not that simple"

Saphron: "well *sigh* i should go pick adrian up from daycare, i'll let terra know what's happened, and we'll meet you later. Good luck"

Nora:" hey there's a cafe over there, why don't we get something to warm up?"

Jaune: "i'm ok, you to go on ahead"

_

Terra: "i;m sure this looks great to the neighbors"

Ren: "no luck?"

Blake: "no, you?"

Jaune: "don't worry, we aren't going to atlas without them"

Ruby: "we?"

Jaune: "sorry we won't be staying"

Saphron:" no you're not"

Terra: "how about we get out of the cold?"

the door then opens

Oscar: "oh, we we're wondering when you'd get back"

 All: "oscar!"

Oscar: "huh?"

nora screams and the group tackles him down

Weiss: "you had us worried sick"

Ruby: "are you ok?"

Nora: "what are you wearing?"

Oscar: "uh-"

Sora: "clothing blessed by the fashion god herself"

sora walks up behind them while wearing an apron that has "kiss the lesbian" with a tongue under the text and a chef's hat

Terra: "*sniff* is something cooking?"

Sora: "yep! i have my chocolate chip cookies cooling down, double stuffed pizza in the oven, my mother's famous roasted chicken recipe, also some hot chocolate"

Oscar: "we thought you guys would a appreciate a meal, after spending all day looking for us, apparently"

Jaune: "it's my fault we were out there in the first place, oscar, sora, i'm sorry for earlier, i was way, way out of line and what i said-"

Sora: "pshh nah it's fine, it's just that- *voice get darker* if you have the audacity to talk bad about my parents ever again i'll fucking chop your balls off *voice gets back to normal* ok?"

Oscar: "the past few days i've been scare3d of the things you were, i don't know how much longer i'm going to be me, but i did some thinking and i do know that i want to do everything i can to help with whatever time i have left"

Jaune: "good, this team isn't the same without you, oscar"

then there was some beeping

Sora: "oh no the casserole!"

sora runs into the kitchen immediately terra and saphron following her

Ruby: "your combat gear looks good *sees qrow walking upstairs* where are you going now?"

Qrow: "i don't wanna get in the way of your celebration"

Ruby: "you've been gone all day, just sit with us"

Qrow: "*sigh* look ruby, i'm glad you kids worked out, uh, whatever all that was, but the fact is, we're not a single step closer to atlas"

Jaune: "actually, i think i have an idea...but it's sort of a no-going back kind of idea"

Ruby: "well, let's hear it"

Jaune: "with cordo on watch only atlas airships have the clearance to leave for solitas, so we steal an atlas airship"

Sora: "*pops head out from the kitchen* that sounds illegal...i love it!"

Weiss: "that's not just breaking the law, that's that's definitely worse"

Yang: "how would we even get onto the airfield?"

Jaune: "that part i haven't quite figured out quite yet, but i-"

Qrow: "ok, stop! just stop! look, if this thing goes south it's not something we can fight our way out of this is the atlas military we're talking about *sigh* for your sake, just drop this"

Ruby: "i want to hear him out"

Qrow: "ruby-"

Ruby: "i want to hear him out! i know you're trying to protect us that you're afraid we can't do it but right now, i don't really care what you think! Just because you don't have an idea doesn't mean we're out of options oz hasn't been here to tell us what to do but we still managed to get this far anyway, we've been in bad situations before, and we didn't need an adult to come save us or tell us what to do, we just did it our way and i say we do it our way, and if you think you can keep up with us kids, we'd be happy to have you"

Maria: "looks like you didn't give her enough credit either"

Sora: "man, i love women...anyways the pizza and chicken is ready, ya'll hungry?"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐍𝐃