.:2:.

They all met up outside after they finished changing... they all changed in separate rooms- Dream had one too many spare rooms.

Dream was wearing a dark green pair of swim trunks with a black shirt on- he didn't exactly want to be shirtless..

George was wearing his Favourite blue colour of trunks.. with a light blue shirt on- he loves the colour blue.

While Sapnap was wearing a black pair with a fire pattern on them.. he was the only one shirtless.

"LETS GO!" Sapnap canon balled into the water without a second thought- he was most excited to swim.

Dream and George both broke into a chuckle.

-Dream POV-

Dream picked George up by the waist bringing him over to the pool- he wouldn't mind if I throw him in...? Right?

"DREAM WHAT ARE YOU- NO NO!" George tried to get out of dreams grasp- he did not want to get thrown in.
"Don't throw me!"

Dream broke into a tea kettle wheeze-

As He tried throwing George into the pool- the Brit gripped onto Dreams shoulders causing them both to fall in-

"GEORGE!" Dream laughed before they both submerged under the water.

They soon both re-emerged from the water gasping faintly.

"George! Your so stu-" Dream wheezed but quickly stopped as he looked over at George and how happy he was, he was laughing his ass off.

"Dream! Your such and idiot!!" George kept laughing causing Dream to get all fluttery... he loves his laugh- even adores it sometimes..

"Oh no-.. not now..not now.." Dream tried swimming to the edge as fast as he could but it was too late we was already a blob-

FUCK.

That was all Dream could think as he tried to squirm trying to swim up as he sank down.

Great..

He tried swimming up but just sank... no limps..

This is how I die- as a fucking blob in a pool with my crush and bestfriend... great.. fucking great.

-George POV-

"Dream..?" George looked around the pool... where did he go..?

He was confused- did Dream get out..?

George looked over at Sapnap who was doing his own thing.
"Where did Dream go?" Did he get out of the pool when they were laughing...?

"Dunno.."
Sapnap shrugged until he quickly realized.... He forgot Dream could change into a blob.
"BLOB." He quickly yelled before looking around the pool.

"OH SHIT." George quickly dunked his head into the water looking for Dream- did he become a blob when they were in the water..?!

He saw Dream just floating near the bottom.

He quickly scooped up the little blob up and brought him to the surface.