.:3:.

Dream grumbled as he woke up... Damn I feel like ass.

He really didn't want to get up but he had too...
Today is gonna be a shitty day

Dream groaned as he turned over seeing George next to him... He was happy.

"Good morning..." George mumbled, as he adjusted the blanket over him.
"I'm so tired.."

"Morning.." Dream smiled as he saw the brunette next to him.

"Ready to become a blob most the day." George chuckled as he pulled himself closer to dream.

"Tch.. Not really" Dream rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around George, holding him carefully near him.

"Well I do want to win this challenge so do you mind if I make you change into a marshmallow." George asked looking up at Dream

"That's a very weird question to ask.. but fine only cause I also want you to win." Dream sighed.

George smiled as he leaned against Dreams head, resting his head on his pillow.
"I'm glad I get to finally sleep beside you... it makes me glad" he rested his hand on dreams cheek.

Dream felt a fluttery feeling in his chest... he was happy.. but that was causing him to become a small little blob- damn it I was not expecting that.

George chuckled as he lifted him up from the sheets to his pillow.
"I didn't think that would work so well." He smiled as he rubbed Dreams cheek with his finger.
"I'm in the league."

Dream pouted as he sat down.

"Aww... are you angry." George chuckled, glancing down at the adorable blob.

Dream had a slight nod.

"Let's get you some food then.. that might help." George held out his hand.
"Tiny blobs need food too."

Soon enough Dream hopped onto George's hand, he trusted him enough.

George held Dream as he walked out of Dreams room and quickly downstairs to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" George asked as he placed Dream on the counter.
"There's cereal.." He named out things he saw.

"Oat meal..... oh waffles!" George held a box of waffles.
"We can have waffles!"

Dream was hopping up and down when George said waffles.

"Waffles it is!" George chuckled as he took out the waffles and putting them in the toaster.

"Wow making waffles without me.. I can't believe you George!" Sapnap spoke without realizing Dream was there.
"I feel betrayed."

"Yea sorry." George put away the box of waffles.
"Dream wanted some so I'm making him some."

"So my plan is to scare dream when he wakes up!" Sapnap chuckled as he told George still not realizing Dream was there.

"Well your a bit too late for that" George giggled.
"I'm already in the league."

"What? Why!" Sapnap quickly asked annoyed.

George pointed to the counter as he grabbed the waffles from the toaster and put them on the plate.

Dream was sitting on the counter tapping his nubs on the counter waiting patiently.

"Fuck.. either way.. you may have made him into a blob first! But I will win in the end!" Sapnap dramatically spoke before leaving.

"Drama queen."
George rolled his eyes as he cut up some fruit to put on the side.

"You want a blue berry?" George offered Dream a small blueberry.