.:11:.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" George smiled as he put on his paintball gear.

"Yep.. here let me check if your gear is on right" Dream was paranoid George was gonna get hurt so he made sure George's padding and armour was on properly.

"Dream I'm fine, you don't have to check" George smiled as he ruffled Dreams hair.

"I know I just want to make sure your safe" Dream sighed.

"Well maybe instead of seeing if I'm okay you should check yourself! Cause this would have sucked if it wasn't on right" George chuckled as he turned Dreams arm over so he could put his arm padding on properly.

"Heh.. sorry" Dream rubbed the back of his head as George tightened the padding on his arm.

"Show me your other arm" George asked, holding his hand out.

Dream did as George said and switched arms.
"I put this one on properly" he hummed.

"Alright your good then" George looked up and smiled.

"Cmon grab your paintball guns guys! We are starting soon!" Sapnap walked in, humming.

"Well we still don't know what teams there are" George looked over at Sapnap.
"How can we start?"

"We are playing three rounds first round is me and Dream vs you and karl.. don't think I'm not going easy on you" Sapnap laughed as he lifted his gun.

Dream slightly crossed his arms as he knew he had to get to George before Sapnap did.

"Alright so how will the rounds go? We haven't seen the lay out yet" George lifted out a small map.
"Do we have this entire area rented out?" He frowned.

Sapnap nodded.
"Yeah we have the hole forest to ourselves.. it's a pretty big forest so the rounds last an hour.. and basically instead of being shot once it's basically shot till you drop type of thing" he hummed, his smile growing.

"Alright.. sounds simple enough.. me and Karl are gonna start making our way over to this side" George pointed to the furthest point on the map.
"So you guys and start here." He pointed on the hole entire side of the map.

"Alright me and Dream will make our way over." Sapnap nodded, grinning.
"I'll see you at the entrance Dream" he soon patted Dreams shoulder leaving Dream and George left in the room.

"You sure you want to do this?" Dream wanted to make sure George wanted to do this.

"Are you still worried?" George turned to Dream putting the map in his pocket.

"Well yeah.. we both are on separate teams and If you get hurt I can't help" Dream sighed, frowning.

"Dream.." George walked out to Dream and rested his hand on dreams cheek.
"I'll be fine Dream.. if anything happens I'll call you or if you get worried you can call me" he rolled his eyes.

"Alright.. I should probably go meet up with Sapnap then." Dream had a slight smile as he knew he can call George at anytime.

"Alright I'm gonna meet up with Karl.. love you" George gave Dream a quick peck on the cheek before he went to meet up with Karl the opposite way.

"I love you too." Dream smiled before turning and making his was towards Sapnap.

.:Dream POV:. On the field.

Dream sighed as he lowered his mask down.
(Helmet mask whatever)

"Are you still worried??? You know George will be fine Dream, stop doubting him" Sapnap noticed Dream was STILL worrying.
"He's strong!"