.:8:.

"God this is gonna be so much fun!" Karl giggled as he ran a head in the mall.
"I can't wait!"

Sapnap smiled as he watch Karl run ahead.

"Yeah I read yours and George's dms on disc" Dream blurted out with a smile, he felt satisfied.

"WHAT?? WHY DREAM!" Sapnap turned to Dream with a sense of anger.
"Why did you go through mind and George's dms!"

"I don't know, why did you turn me into a blob countless times and put me in a cup holder" Dream had a sidewards glare over at Sapnap with he smile fading.
"Your lucky George is not letting me hurt you both" He continued to look forward.

"Fair point.." Sapnap sighed.
"Just don't tell him okay? I don't want him too know.. not yet"he rubbed his shoulder.

"Alright.. as long as you don't turn me into a blob then we will have no problems.. deal?" Dream asked lifting his hand up for a handshake.

Sapnap nodded and shook Dreams hand.
"Deal" he grumbled.

"Sapnap! Come here!" Karl shouted from one of the stores down the large hall.

"Oh- do you mind if me and Karl go off and walk around?" Sapnap let go of Dreams hand.

"Yeah I don't mind, I brought my wallet with me" dream shrugged.
"I'll just buy some clothes for George or something" he hummed, looking around.

"Alright, have fun!" Sapnap waved as he ran over to Karl.

"Simp." Dream whispered under his breath as he turned his head to the side to look at one of the stores.
"Hmm?"  He smiled.

Dream noticed one of the stores and saw a hoodie he liked.
"I could At least buy one thing for me while I'm here" he wandered into the store.

"Welcome!, What can I get for you today!." A voice echoed threw the store.

"Oh, I'm just looking" Dream chuckled slightly as he looked around.
"Don't mind me." He hummed.

The woman nodded.

Dream continued his way down the isles of clothes making sure to grab 2 large hoodies he liked as he probably knew George would take one.

What would George like.. hm..

Dream thought as he a wandered through the store.
"Oh.. what's this." He noticed a blue hoodie.
"George might like this.." he said as he picked up the Hoodie and held it.

As Dream continued to wander around getting things he knew George would like he noticed a skirt and crop top on the side, he raised an eyebrow.

George would look different in this..

Dream just pictured George in an outfit like that nearly causing him to turn into a blob, he shook his head trying to forget those thoughts as he picked up the crop top and skirt.

As Dream wandered over to the cashier he also noticed two bracelets, a green and blue one so he decided he'd get those so he could give one to George.

"Is this all for you today?" The cashier asked as she scanned the items.

"Yeah that's it" Dream chuckled.