.:7:.

"We are gonna have a blast" Sapnap laughed as he started the car.
"This will be so much fun!!" He grinned.

Dream sat on the dash door hitting the window with his blob head... he wanted to leave.

"Dreams gonna be so pissed when he changes back" Karl anxiously turned to Sapnap, mumbling under his breath.

Dream looked back at Karl and sapnap..
He squeaked slightly finally making a sound.

"We should probably call George and tell him that we are taking blob Dream to the mall" Karl poked the blob.
"Cause George will get upset maybe-"

"Eh probably.. pass me the phone" Sapnap asked.
"I'll call him."

Sapnap quickly called George. 

.:George POV:.

George mumbled as he heard his phone go off.
"Huh.. wha?" He looked over at his phone.
"Why is Sapnap calling me.." he grabbed him
Phone and Picked up.

"Yeah... what's up..?" George grumbled.

"Yeah we have your boyfriend hostage for the entire day" Sapnap grinned, humming through the phone.

"You already told me this.. you said you, Karl and Dream are hanging out today.." George sighed.. he was tired- he wanted to sleep.

"Yeah but he didn't want to go to the mall so we made him into a blob and he's coming with us" Sapnap chuckled.. like it was normal.

"That's nic- wait what" George was about to hang up but then he quickly sat up.
"Your taking Dream to the mall.. as a blob??! Are you out of your mind Sapnap??" He was slightly a bit panicked that Sapnap out of all people had his boyfriend.
"Sapnap please for the love of god protect him, if he even gets one scratch on him I will hurt you" He said in a some what threatening tone.

"Okay okay.. chill.. he will be fine.. do you want to see him before we go?" Sapnap asked.

"Yes, send me a picture of him so I know he's safe." George sat up leaning against the back board.

.:9Quick Sapnap POV:.

"Cmere Dream.." Sapnap whispered as he tried lightly grabbing the blob from the dash board.

Dream ran on his nubs along the dashboard until he ran into the window and fell backwards.

"Oh you fucking dumbass" Sapnap laughed as he carefully picked up Dream and put him in a cup holder basically making Dream stuck in a cup holder.

Dream ran around on his little nubs trying to hop out of the cup holder but he was too small.

Sapnap chuckled as he took a picture of Dream and sent it too george.
"See? He's safe"

.:George POV:.

George blinked as he say his boyfriend stuck in a cup holder.
"Why the fuck is he in a cup holder?" He raised an eyebrow as he continued to stare at the photo... he definitely saving the photo though..

"Well he was just on the dashboard but he tried running around and ran into the window" Sapnap and Karl both tried to contain there giggle.

"Sapnap.. please- just- let him wander in the back seat."

.:
Sapnap POV:.

Dream flopped down onto his blob little ass and pouted in the middle of the cup holder... he was mad.

"Uh... he will hurt us if he changes back." Sapnap mumbled staring at the blob.

"Just can you FaceTime and like put him and the phone in the back seat?" George asked.