a/n

woah. i finally finished. that's insane. i'm so honored that you guys enjoy my writing that you read all of it. i love you all so much and i cant explain how much you guys mean to me. it means the world.

this is insane bc i planned for this fanfic to only be 10 chapters but here i am writing 31 + this so woops.

idk how to write an authors note but ill just say i appreciate each and everyone one of you. i love you all and go drink some water lol

also, something i really wanted to add was that when the kids and remus are all in the shrieking shack, and yknow, they find out sirius was good and they start attacking peter? I know for a fact that peter finally told remus what cerise's last words were so that he could be distracted. And i know for a fact it broke remus.

^ if i ever get bored i might write an extra chapter about it

^ (ps i wrote that before i wrote "till the end of time" so LMAOOO)

AUTHOR REVEALLLLLL:

sike i would never actually do that to yall LMAO

sike i would never actually do that to yall LMAO. i dont like author reveals tbh and i would never show my face.

but in all honesty, i love you all and thank you for everything !!

imma write one more ff then im done :')

ps (I'm writing a sirius black ff if u wanna check that out and if u do check it out ill give u a cookie)

all of u guys are v swag aHa hA *does fuck boy face*

kk bye bye