you're so stupid, moony.

God, I need to stop losing track of time on full moons, Cerise thought to herself as she stood anxiously in Slughorn's office.

"Here, you go sweetie!" Slughorn happily said handing her a purple potion.

Cerise smiled as she took it into her hand. "Much appreciated as always, sir." She tried to scurry out but was stopped by Slughorn.

"Ms. Rein! Before you run off, I implore you to take this second potion," Slughorn handed her a vile with a deep blue liquid in it. She stood there confused, hesitant to take it. Slughorn chuckled. "It's a Wolfsbane potion. It'll help Juno greatly. This is what most werewolves use for each full moon but I haven't been able to find some until now. It'll help Juno stay conscious even in his wolf state, making him less dangerous and more like an animagus rather than an uncontrollable wolf." He smiled staring at his creation. He implored her to take the potion once more, so she did.

"Thank you, sir. Really." Slughorn smiled at her response and finally let her out.

She fled his office, put the Wolfsbane into her bag, and began running to the dungeons. She first thought she heard a pair of feet behind her but then assumed it was just her and continued on.

Remus slowly followed the girl wondering what she was doing. She anxiously ran around the castle while Remus followed. He began to grow weaker as the night grew.

He could've turned back right there. He should've. It would've been better for the both of them if he were to just turn around and run to the Shrieking Shack. It would've been better for all of their friends if he hadn't let his curiosity get the best of him. But his love and interest for this girl were too immense, and whatever was going to happen, he was ready as long as he could find out the truth.

He ran from corner to corner, trying to stay on her tail while not being seen. He stayed silent for most of the time before tripping on his own feet. He got up quickly hiding behind a pillar while Cerise stopped in her tracks and swerved around. He covered his mouth not saying a word, waiting for her to continue walking. He relaxed once he heard her begin to move forward. It wasn't until he closed his eyes for just one second when he heard,

"Locomotor Mortis!"

In a flash, Remus's legs were bound together making him collapse onto the ground. He groaned loudly. The stressed expression on Cerise's face softened as she saw who the stalker was.

"Merlin! What the-Remus?" She questioned staring at him. She brought her bag behind her as she watched him roll down the hallway, legs intertwined. She stopped him with her foot before using a countercurse.

His legs detached from one another as he laid on his back for a few seconds. Cerise lent her hand out, him gladly taking it. She lifted him up and once he was on his two feet, she began hitting him repeatedly.

"What the fuck, Rem? Why are you following me?" She stopped hitting since his muscles began to ache from it. He didn't realize how strong the girl was until then.

She looked over to the end of the hallway. She could've sworn she heard another faint pair of footsteps coming from down there.

"I'm sorry! I-I just-"

"Remus why the fuck are you here? I-just-ugh! I don't have time for this," She said trying to run off. Remus grabbed her wrist.

"Where are you going?" She attempted to release her from his grasp but he wouldn't budge.

"Nowhere that's important to you so, Remus, go!"

Remus felt taken aback by the volume in her voice, but he didn't do all of this just to lose. He raised his voice in return. "No! C, we promised to not hide things from each other!"