screw fate.

i changed the cover of this ff :)

———— ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ————

Remus sat by James's desk, millions of crumpled papers piled next to him.

"It's not that hard to write a letter, Moony," Peter said lying on the floor playing cards with Sirius and James.

"Yeah, just say, 'Hey! Sorry for being a git the last time we talked, please forgive me. Oh! By the way, I'm a werewolf and in love with you.' XOXO, Remus." Sirius explained with a flirty tone. James and Peter chortled.

"I'm serious-,"

"No, that's me!" Sirius's head was then met with a ball of paper.

"Shut it, Padfoot. I feel terrible. Why didn't I just tell her?"

"Tell her what? That you're a werewolf? Or that you're in love with her? Or maybe-, tell her that you've been interrogating her since the last full moon trying to convince yourself she's a werewolf when she's obviously not." Peter said putting down a card resulting in a groan from James.

"I don't know! I tried to say something but I couldn't. I wanted to tell her but the words just never came out. And-and then I asked her that stupid vague question and she just ran off and didn't give me an answer!" Remus dug his face into his hands.

"Oh yeah. Would you stay If I was? What kind of bullshit question is that? How could anyone answer that? Out of anything you could've said to her, you ask a question rather than plain out just telling the truth?" James said eyeing his hand of cards.

"I wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't tell her to fucking talk to me, Padfoot. Thank you so much for that by the way," Remus said cupping his hands together with a sharp sarcastic tone to his voice.

"No problem, sister. You were going to have to face your issues sooner or later. I just gave you a little push." He smiled putting a card down onto the pile.

"Won't be long before she figures out herself since she's not daft like you. As for your feelings, if she hasn't noticed them now she's probably trying to ignore them or completely idiotic. Wouldn't expect any other way from that girl. You have to be the one to make a move, Moony. Otherwise, you'll be stuck alone, sad, and probably horny."

Remus cringed at his last word but pondered over the rest of his statement. He brought his hand over his eyes as he tilted his head back.

Before sixth year being alone was his life goal. But now, the thought of that being his future made him angry, as when he thought about his future, a jet-black haired girl began caressing over his mind.

He wondered if Cerise would ever be able to reciprocate his feelings for him. There was a possibility but he never wanted to assume. He's always had insecurities about himself but they've never been so prominent as the way they were when he thought about Cerise.

Compared to her, he thought, he wasn't special at all.

His looks were basic. He wasn't rich but wasn't poor. He was tall but that didn't matter. He wasn't spectacularly built, as he was a very lanky fellow. Most of all he was very closed in with his feelings. He never liked to open up to people. I mean- he rarely opened up to the Marauders.

Cerise was different. In his mind, it would be silly for Cerise to think of him as more than just friends. Sirius would be a better fit, he thought. Anyone would be a better fit than me.

Everyone loved the girl. Her looks were unimaginable; she was kind to everyone, amiable, fit, funny, and it would be ridiculous to think there was any man or woman that existed who hasn't fonded over the girl. She was extraordinary in complexion, in features, in behavior, and in her voice. He could listen to her voice for hours and not be bored of it.