what would you use it on?

Remus looked like hell. He felt like it too. The full moon for this month had just passed, and even though that wasn't his first, the exhausting feeling that always came with it never seemed to stop pissing him off. He was pissed the next one was early in the month, giving him no time to heal up. He got up from his bed feeling lightheaded. He thought about crashing back down and sleeping for another 2 hours but the thought was immediately interrupted by a certain Marauder jumping on him. He looked up and saw a grinning Peter looking down on him.

"Shove off," Remus said, physically shoving Peter off. He laughed as he fell to the ground. Sirius came out of the boy's bathroom in a towel covering his lower half. He dried his luscious black hair with another towel judging James, who was rapidly stretching his muscles.

"Quidditch game. One month. Pumped up. Have to. Beat Slytherins." James said jumping up and down, huffing and puffing after every few words. Peter threw a pillow at James who fumbled backward. James threw it back but Peter dodged left, making it hit Remus. He groaned as he fell back onto his bed. That normally wouldn't hurt him, but his muscles ache badly.

"Oh, sorry Moony," James said cringing. Remus gave him a thumbs up. "You sure you don't want me to skip the game to help you? I have no idea why the idiots scheduled the game at night."

"No, no. You've been waiting for your first game against Slytherin since we came off the train. You don't have to miss out just to help me. I'd feel bad if you do." Remus said shaking his head.

"Yeah Prongs. And besides, he's got me and Wormtail. We can handle one night without you." Sirius put his arm around Remus and squeezed him. Remus groaned.

"Put on a shirt before you touch me, Pads." Remus pushed him away. Sirius got up and grabbed his uniform and robe.

James started fake crying as he put his hand over his heart. "Wow, I guess you guys don't need me anymore." He wiped a fake tear from his eyes.

"Oh shut your dramatic arse."

———— ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ————

"C'mon don't tell me you're actually rooting for Slytherin." James looked at Lily horrified while gagging.

"Calm down, I'm only doing it for Rosie," Lily said feeding a spoonful of soup into her mouth.

"You're going against your own house for your friend? Are you sure you're not doing it just to spite me? Cause if so, it's working." James wagged a finger at her. Lily swatted his finger away and continued eating.

"She was my friend before I was yours," Lily said, not realizing what she's done.

James gasps. "D-did-," He stammered staring at Lily.

"No no no no, I didn't mean it like that-." James stood up from his table dancing, creating stares and looks from others. Lily looked down in defeat, before turning her head to the entrance of the Great Hall.

"Ugh, finally. Bug is here."

Remus immediately looked up as a reaction to Lily's words and noticed a very tired Cerise walk in with a concerned Rosie beside her. Juno trudged in after her and gave a sympathetic pat on her back. She smiled and swatted his hand away. Remus notices her mouth move and guessed she said the words, I'm fine. He felt a wave of worry go over him, with also a strange feeling of empathy as well. Over the last few weeks, Cerise and he have started talking more and more that he felt comfortable and happy to call her his close friend. Their newfound bond has also made Remus question his feelings for her day after day, but would always avoid ever having to confront them. Juno looked even worse than Cerise, as he stumbled over to the Ravenclaw table.