content isn't happy.

16 years earlier, 1979:

"Muggles are so interesting," Sirius gawked in awe as he, Cerise, and Remus walked alongside one another in a busy muggle city in Southwest England. Dumbledore had sent them on a small mission to pick up a package from the Weasley's.

It had been almost two years since they graduated from Hogwarts. James and Lily were engaged, Cerise and Remus were still together, and Sirius... Well, he was still Sirius.

Cerise laughed. "I forgot you two basically grew up only surrounded by wizard stuff. It's fascinating to see you two geek over things I think are normal." She elbowed Sirius who was on her right while she held Remus's hand who was on her left.

"You're acting like you're a muggle-born. You have more wizard blood than me!" Remus chuckled. "I'm a half-blood, Sirius is a pureblood, and you're what—, three-fourths?"

Cerise nudged Remus's elbow before relaxing her head into his shoulder. "Oh, shove it. I grew up in the muggle world. I aced Muggle Studies while you guys barely passed."

"While you almost failed every other class," Sirius chimed in. Cerise flipped him off as they walked into a small coffee shop.

Sirius stared in confusion as he observed the small shop. "Psst. Cerise."

She turned to him as Remus took her overcoat off. "What?"

"What is this place?"

Remus chuckled while Cerise rolled her eyes. "Jesus, Sirius."

"Who?"

"W-what? Don't you celebrate Christmas?"

Sirius tilted his head. "Duh. But I don't see how that has anything to do with this 'Jesus' character."

"Then you should know who-I-wha—," Cerise stammered. "Y'know what, nevermind." She moved over to the front of the shop while Remus was losing his mind next to her.

"Good evening! What can I get for ya?" The clerk greeted the couple while Sirius took a seat at one of the tables.

Without even looking at the menu above, Cerise politely answered. "Can I get one medium iced vanilla latte?"

The clerk happily nodded. Cerise looked over to her boyfriend who was completely bewildered by the choices. She softly smiled.

"He'll get a medium mocha frap, and the kid sitting over there will get—," Cerise looked over to Sirius and eyed him. He was biting on the paper ends of the straws that we're sitting on the table. She turned back around. "He'll just get a chocolate milk."

The clerk happily smiled and rang their order up. Cerise paid the cashier and the two joined Sirius at the table.

"You just have muggle money on you at all times, huh?" Remus asked Cerise as they sat down.

Cerise shrugged. "Never fails to be prepared." Remus hummed before placing a long kiss on her ear. Sirius gagged. Cerise collected a few napkins off the table and threw them at him.

A waitress came over with a tray of their drinks. She placed the drinks in front of each person. Cerise thanked her while Sirius sent the waitress a wink. She blushed before walking away.

Sirius eyed his drink weirdly. "What is this?"

Cerise picked her latte cup up. "Coffee. Drink it." Remus choked on his drink but tried to act as if he didn't. Sirius cautiously drank the "coffee," smacked his lips, and then nodded in approval.

"Are you ever going to settle down, Sirius? Find someone?" Remus asked taking a sip of his beverage. He smiled knowing that Cerise picked the perfect drink for him.