Lap dance - Remus Lupin

Marauders Era (7th year)

POV Y/N

'Alright y/n truth or dare' Padfoot says. 'Dare of course you know I never back down' he starts smirking and I feel my grin faltering a bit. He can get a bit extreme sometimes.

'I dare you to give Moony a lapdance' Lily is smirking at me, damn it Sirius. 'In here or in private' 'Well in here of course we want to enjoy it too'

I roll my eyes at Sirius's answer and make my way over to Moony. I straddle him 'you know you don't have to if you don't want to right' he is just too sweet.

'It's okay' I lean towards his ear. 'Just enjoy it' I start grinding against him and run my hands from his shoulders to his chest.

His eyes go wide and I go a bit slower before picking up the pace again. I turn around on his lap so now my back is towards him.

I grind my ass against him and he holds my hips. I can feel him harden underneath me and press more against him. He lets out a groan but the others don't seem to have heard it.

When I'm done I just sit still on his lap. We continue playing truth or dare. 'Did you enjoy it' I whisper he nods frantically 'definitely' I giggle. 'Good'

'Soo Sirius truth or dare' I say smirking. I hope he says dare 'dare' 'alright give Peter a lap dance'

Peter's eyes go wide and he shakes his head. 'It's just a dare Peter all you have to do is sit there, Remus did it without complaining' I say shrugging.

'Yes but Remus got a lapdance from a pretty girl' I shrug. 'Hey I'm a very pretty girl too' Padfoot exclaims. Everyone laughs and Sirius being the dramatic ass he is puts on music too.

After the lapdance he bows 'thank you, thank you' 'Now Moony my dear friend truth or dare'

I turn my head and look at him. 'Dare' 'kiss the prettiest person in the room'

'Y/n is it okay if I kiss you' I turn my head towards him. I nod and he leans in, when our lips collide I feel butterflies erupting in my stomach.

My hands go to his chest and I feel one of his hands run over my thigh and the other on my jaw.

The next morning I walk down to the common room. Sirius, Remus and Peter are there. 'Sup fuckers' I say sitting down next to Remus.

'Morning sunshine, did you enjoy your night' Sirius smirks 'I certainly did'

'We know we could hear you from our room' Peter says. 'Ahh Remus' Sirius moans mocking me.

'Just because you two can't get anything doesn't mean all of us can't' 'I could get tons of I wanted' I snort 'yeah right'

Remus chuckles and puts his arm around me.