Elevator - James Phelps

POV Y/N

I just did a Cambridge test at this huge building in the city. If I want to study abroad it could come in handy so I did it.

I was last to leave and get into an elevator. It goes down one floor and stops, there is this cute red headed guy that steps in looking around 17 or 18 so around my age. He is so hot but I'm not gonna say that out loud.

I know he is in the Harry Potter movies but I'm not gonna bother him. The lift door closes and we start to go down, suddenly the elevator stops, the music stops and the lights flicker.

'Ja joh stop er anders mee' (yeah sure just quit why don't you) I mumble. I hear the boy chuckle but I just ignore it. I press a button but nothing happens.

'We are stuck' I turn around to the boy. 'It appears so yeah' I push the call button but nothing happens. 'I don't think this thing works, do you have your phone with you'

I look at him 'no my brother has it, do you have yours' I shake my head 'I had to hand mine in downstairs, I had an exam'

I put my bag down and sit on the floor. 'Might as well get comfortable' he chuckles and sits down next to me. 'I'm James' I shake his hand. 'I'm y/n nice to meet you' it gets quiet.

Then I hear his stomach growl his face turns red. 'I was just on my way to get food' I giggle and open my back.

'I have bread with hagelslag if you want' I hand him a sandwich. 'Thank you' I smile and look through my bag. I see my Apple Watch, I take it out of my bag and put it on, it doesn't work because I don't have my phone here.

'What is on it' I turn my head to James. 'It's called hagelslag but it's like chocolate sprinkles I guess but on a sandwich'

'It's amazing' I giggle and nod. 'I know right if I'm gonna study abroad I'll just have to ask my mum to send those to me' he chuckles.

'So we are gonna be here for awhile, want to play a game' he nods '20 questions?' I nod.

'Ladies first' 'okay, what's your full name' 'James Andrew Eric Phelps, my turn whats yours?' '(Your full name)' 'pretty name for a pretty girl'

I feel myself blush 'my turn, what's your favorite number?' He is quiet for a bit 'I don't really know 17 I guess, what's yours' '7 but you can't keep copying my questions' he laughs.

'All right all right, where is your family from like are they completely Dutch' 'no, so first off my mum is half German and half Moluccan so that makes me 1/4 Moluccan and 1/4 German. My dad is completely Dutch so that makes me half Dutch. I have cousins in England because my aunt moved there' he nods 'I'm just English nothing special like you'

I giggle 'alright what's your favorite animal' 'a hedgehog' 'why?' 'Because they are so cute' I giggle.

'So my turn are you seeing someone' 'no, I never really had a boyfriend to be honest' he nods looking a bit satisfied.

'Are you seeing someone' 'no I am not actually, so you never had a boyfriend did you have your first kiss then' I shake my head no. 'I did not actually, how old are you' '19 how old are you?' 'I just turned 18'

We here another sound 'I think that was the heater' we ask each other more questions but it gets colder by the minute. I shiver and rub my hands together. And because I'm so smart I'm wearing a t-shirt and my jacket is downstairs.

James scoots closer and puts his arm around me and I lean against him. 'How come you're not cold' 'I don't get cold very fast.' 'Lucky' he chuckles and pulls his arm away. He takes off his jacket and then his hoodie.

He hands the hoodie to me 'here' I smile and put it on, it's way to big for me but it is very warm' he puts his jacket back on and puts his arm back around me.

'Hey what do you say when we get out of here we could maybe go get dinner together. Only if you want to of course' I smile and nod 'okay it's a date then' he says smiling.

I have a ponytail in but it's giving me an headache. I take the scrunchie out and let my hair fall down to my waist. I grab my hairbrush and brush quickly through it.

I lean back against James then suddenly the door opens and we see some firefighters and other people.

'Zijn jullie okay' 'ja het gaat prima dank u' (are you two okay. Yes we are fine thank you) we both stand up and walk out of the elevator.

There are people that immediately rush to James so I back away and go to the stairs to go get my phone.

I get my phone and jacket back and that's when I notice I still have his hoodie. I unlock my phone and see messages from my mum. I answer quickly 'there you are you just disappeared' I turn around and see James with his twin brother.

'Oh yeah I went to grab my stuff' 'well are we going to dinner then' 'is it okay if I drop my stuff at home first it's just 5 minutes away'

'Yeah of course lead the way' I smile 'I'll see you later then' his brother says walking away. 'That was Oliver by the way'

We walk back to my apartment and I open the door. I walk in and drop my stuff on the counter. 'Welcome to my apartment' 'can I use your bathroom' 'yeah of course it's through that door' I point to the bathroom door.

Not long later we are sitting in a Italian restaurant. We are chatting when I see Jackson with his friends walk in. 'Oh god' 'what's wrong' 'that guy he flirts with me everyday even though I rejected him every time'

'Well look who we have here y/n' Jackson says. 'fuck off' 'now now love that's not very nice. Who is this' James extends his hand and smiles. 'I'm James y/n's boyfriend' Jackson starts to frown.

'Boyfriend?' 'Yeah who are you' 'he is no one just an annoying prat' I fake smile at Jackson. 'If you could leave we are on a date' James smiles.

Jackson leaves 'oh thank god, thanks you didn't have to do that' he smiles. 'No problem, besides I do want to have a committed relationship with you when we know each other better only if you want to of course'

I blush 'I do too' his smile gets bigger. 'Brilliant'