The maze runner - George Weasley

Sooo I watched the maze runner bawled my eyes out at the end of the last movie and got inspired. So here we are Holly is Harry's sister btw, we are not dating George just yet.

POV Holly Potter

I wake up and quickly look around, I'm in some sort of metal lift. I quickly reach for my wand and cast lumos. If this is one of George and Fred's pranks I'm going to fucking kill them.

The lift stops and I look up to see all these boys staring at me. 'Shit, nox' I don't know if they are muggles or not. 'Did your stick just light up greenie'

'I have a fucking name and it's Holly' the guy jumps into the lift with me. 'Come on I'll help you up' I raise my eyebrow and point my wand at him. 'I can do it my self thank you very much'

I climb out and look around 'so did Fred and George set you up. Oh I'm so gonna kill them' they frown.

'Who are Fred and George' my eyes widen. I know when someone is lying and they are definitely not. 'Oh my fucking god where are we'

'This is the maze I'll give you a tour Alby is busy' I point my wand at his throat when he comes closer. They start laughing 'what are you gonna do with a stick' 'dammit muggles and I'm not getting a tour from you with your ugly ass'

He opens his mouth to say something when a rather cute guy steps forward. 'Lay off Gally I'll lead her around' he turns to me. 'I'm Newt second-in-command' 'Holly Potter nice to meet you'

'You already know your name, most people take a little bit. No one remembers anything from their past lives' I frown. 'I remember everything, my brother, my parents, my godfather, my friends I remember everything'

'That's weird do you remember how you got here' 'the only thing I remember is sneaking out of my dorm to meet George but then I got hit on the back of my head and passed out and now I'm here'

'Maybe that George guy put you here' I Instantly shake my head. 'No the person had brown hair and George is ginger I would know if it was him. Besides he could never hurt me, Harry would have his head'

'Who is Harry' so I tell him everything and I mean everything. Even about my magic 'wait so maybe you can use your wand to get us out of here' I bite my lip.

'I'm going to have to need some time to come up with a solution' he nods understanding. 'So you saw all these jobs what do you think you can do' 'I could be a runner, I'm very athletic and I can save my ass with a wand' 'let's wait for Minho to come back and we'll talk about it'

I nod 'can I be alone for a bit' 'of course' I smile and walk towards the big wall. Then I just climb all the way up. I look over the whole maze maybe I could make a map like the Marauders map but about the maze.

I grab my wand and conjure my patronus. I smile at the magpie 'Hey George I want you to know I'm safe, well for now I got thrown into this maze with all these boys. So if I don't see you again, I want to tell you that I love you and not just as a friend. I wish we had more time together. But if I do make it out of here we should go on a date sometime. If you want to of course' I sigh and send the magpie towards George.

Then I conjure another one for Harry 'hey my dearest brother. I'm sorry I disappeared I don't really know where I am, they call it the glade here' I tell him everything about here.

'I love you and when I see you again you have better asked Ginny out otherwise I'll beat your ass' I watch the magpie fly away. It reminds me of George since his patronus is the same although he doesn't know it.

'Yo greenie what are you doing up there' Gally yells. I roll my eyes he is such an asshole, I got this bad feeling about him.

'Don't make me come get you' I scoff as if he could even come close to me. He starts climbing up I grab my wand and let myself fall off the wall to the right side.

Before I hid the ground I stop my fall and then drop to my feet. Gally is halfway up the wall and looks at me in shock. I smile and wave flirtatious then I turn around and walk away like the bad bitch I am.

A few months later

I've been trying to find a way to get out of here. We are all hanging around the campfire. It's not greenie day but we still wanted to have a campfire.

I'm hanging out with Minho and Newt. We became quite close over the months when suddenly a blue stag walks over.

'We're coming to get you Holly' I hear Harry's voice say. 'They are coming to save us' suddenly there are multiple pops and I quickly stand up.

Everyone else grabs the weapon that's near them and holds it up. I get out my wand because you can't be sure. But when I see George I just run over and throw myself in his arms.

He easily catches me and burrows his head in my hair. 'Oh thank go you're okay' after a minute I pull away. I kiss his cheek before making my way to Harry and Sirius who were looking at me.

'Oh thank god Holly what the hell happened' suddenly the Doors to the maze start to open, I pull away from the group hug. 'Fuck fuck fuck, Newt Minho, Alby' they run towards me.

'We need to get everyone safe, get everyone in the box it hasn't gone down since Thomas and Teresa and keep the door closed we'll take care of the grievers' they nod and quickly run away.

I turn to Bill, Fred, George, Harry, Sirius, Remus, Moody and Arthur. 'Okay the grievers are coming follow me' I run towards the box with everyone else.

'We can't fit everyone' Newt says 'fuck okay step back' I mutter a spell that makes the box bigger. 'Be careful yeah' I nod and hug him.

He smiles and climbs down into the box with the others. I close the door 'okay we need to keep off the grievers let's make a protective ward around us yes' they all nod and we start the spells to do so.

Before the ward closes grievers run towards us. 'I'll do it' I offer 'Bombarda Maxima' Well that worked. The ward closes around us 'holy shit Holly' Newt says.

I laugh and turn to George who was standing beside me. 'Did this happen often' 'I faced one once when Minho, Alby, Thomas and I got stuck in the maze. I just blew it up' he chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist.

'So does this count as our first date' I chuckle and shake my head. He smiles and leans down, I meet him halfway and kiss back.

7 years later

'Oh my god what are you doing here' I hug Newt first, then Fry, Minho and lastly Thomas. 'Well we had to visit our dear old friend Holly and George invited us' I smile at George who is standing in the doorway.

'Okay so you already know our first child Freddie, but I'm pregnant again this time with twins' 'congratulations Holls' I smile.

'We wanted to ask if you would be The Godfather's of our twins.' 'Hell yeah' Thomas says. 'Thanks, now group hug' they stay over for the night and just like old times we made a campfire in the backyard.

I actually am glad that I got stuck in that maze for a bit.