Arranged marriage- Fred Weasley

POV Cassiopeia Lestrange

I walk out of the classroom and get greater with a bucket of slime getting all over me. I hear everyone laughing and feel my cheeks burn up because of the embarrassment.

'Oh come on y/n it's just a joke' I hear Fred Weasley say. I feel the tears in my eyes and quickly run away to the bathroom. I lock the door and fall to the ground crying.

Why does he always have to get me. I can't stand being laughed at everyday. I grab my wand and clean myself but stay in the bathroom.

I put my head on my knees and sob into my knees. I hate my life, why can't they just leave me alone. There is a knock on the door but I just ignore it.

I hear someone come in, 'y/n' I hear Fred say. Oh god he is going to embarrass me even more. I quickly wipe away my tears and take a deep breath.

'Y/n what's wrong' I chuckle sparkly 'what the fuck do you think is wrong, every single I get humiliated by you. I feel so embarrassed and I'm so so done. I just want to disappear from the face of earth'

'What I-I didn't know' 'of course you didn't you just think it's funny but it's not, you know what just leave me the fuck alone' I stand up and make my way to my dorm. 'Y/n please wait' I ignore him and continue walking.

POV Fred

I see the girl I'm deeply in love with walk away.

POV Cassiopeia Lestrange

It is the summer before my last year at Hogwarts. My parents arranged my marriage so now I'm engaged to Theodore Nott. He is really nice so if I had to marry anyone it would've been him.

I'm also in the order of the Phoenix. I'm wearing a white lace dress. It is tight around my chest but then flows down to my knees.

'I'll be back in half an hour Mum, there is an order meeting so I'm hoping I can get some information' my mum Bellatrix Lestrange looks up. 'All right be careful' she may seem evil but she is a loving mum and a total badass.

I apparate to London and knock on the door. Fred Weasley opens it great he's been bullying me for years. 'Why are you all dressed up' 'non of your damn business now get out of my fucking way'

I push past him and walk into the kitchen. 'Hello my favorite family' I smile at Tonks and Sirius. 'You look nice' I smile and twirl.

'Thanks my engagement party is tonight' 'I thought you didn't have a boyfriend how come your engaged' Harry asks. 'Arranged marriage, it's quite common in our pure blood families, you know Theodore Nott right. I'm getting married to him. I would invite you to the party and to my wedding but we'll there are gonna be lots of death eaters and well my parents'

'Why don't you just say no' Fred asks. 'You wouldn't understand, even though your from a pure blood family.' Sirius smiles sadly 'they arranged for me to marry Theodore's mum but I ran away from home so it didn't go through'

'Yeah well as soon as I've graduated I'm getting married and then I'm supposed to get pregnant. At least I know Theo has got my back and he is not bad to look at' I smile. I've accepted that I'm marrying Theo.

'Well all of you out we are getting on with the meeting' Molly says ushering her children, Harry and Hermione out. 'We are 17 now why can't we join Lestrange over there joined' George says.

'Yeah well I'm not Cassiopeia's parent' 'yeah George my parents gave me permission' 'your parents are bloody death eaters' I pretend to be shocked.

'Really I hadn't notice the snake on their forearms' he rolls his eyes and leave the kitchen. We start the meeting and I share some things I've heard.

'Oh I've got to get going I promised mum I would be back in half an hour' 'all right have fun' I smile and walk out of the kitchen.

'What are you gonna do now she's getting married Fred. Why do you have to like Cassiopeia' I stand still in my tracks. 'What the hell' they turn around and see me.

'I'm going to go' George says quickly running up the stairs. 'George you bloody wanker I'll get you' I cross my arms and look at him. 'What in the bloody hell was that about'

'Okay I've been in love with you for so long you can't get married' 'who the fuck do you think you are, you've been bullying me for years and now you expect me to drop my fiancé so I can be with you?'

'Uhh yes?' 'No way in hell I'm gonna do that. You've been bullying me for years and I'm getting married to Theo and that's the end of it. I can't bloody believe, now if you don't mind I have to go back home to my fiancé'

I shake my head mad and push past him. 'Fucking asshole' I apparate back home and get greeted with Theo who opens the door. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.

'Hey whats wrong, darling' 'Fred bloody fucking Weasley. I told them I was getting married then I overhear him talking to George saying he's in love with me' 'he's been bullying you for years' 'I know that's what I told him and that he can fuck of and that I'm marrying you'

'Good, I might have to beat him up when we get back to Hogwarts though' I giggle and look up. 'You do that' he smiles back and kisses me before grabbing my hand. 'Come on we've got to make a dramatic entrance'