Fight - Oliver Phelps

POV Y/N

I collaps on my bed, I just put down my two sons. They made a drawing of our family but it was just the three of us. My husband and their dad wasn't in it.

I can't blame them, he is always away on tour or working on another movie. He was supposed to come home this afternoon but it's already 8 and there is still no sign off him.

I also think I'm pregnant again I just need to do a test. So I grab one from underneath the sink and pee on the stick.

I set an timer and wait for the 5 minutes to pass. When it's finally been 5 minutes I turn the test around.

Positive

Jesus fucking Christ, it's not that I'm not happy but how am I going to do it. 3 kids on your own while your husband is away is no fun.

I hide the test and go down stairs to make some tea. I sit down on the couch and just stare at the television.

I didn't even notice Oliver coming home. 'Y/n?' I snap out of my thoughts and put my tea down before hugging him.

I can smell the alcohol from his breath. I pull back 'why are you so late and why do you smell like alcohol?'

'I just went to a pub with some friends and James' I furrow my eyebrows.

'So you go to a pub before you come home to your family who you haven't seen in a month' he shrugs.

'I came home now' 'can't you just make more time for us, Zack and Zayden really miss you'

'I'm working y/n someone's got to provide for our family' I raise my eyebrow. 'Excuse you I work too and I take care of our kids when you're away again'

'Let's just forget it yeah' 'no I'm not going to forget it, you are barely home and Zack and Zayden don't even know their father anymore. They draw a picture of our family today, you weren't even in it. And when I asked why they said you were never there'

He looks at me 'what do you want me to do' he exclaims looking extremely angry. 'Spend more time at home'

He throws his hand up and I flinch away. It really looked like he was going to hit me. 'What? Did you think I was going to hurt you'

'Please just get out we will talk tomorrow' 'but' 'no just go please' he sighs and leaves.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and grab my phone.

'Y/n? What's wrong' Annika answers. 'Oliver and I got into a fight' I sob. 'What happened, I asked him to make more time for Zack, Zayden and me and it just got worse after that. And I'm pregnant again, I'm so scared of what will happen, I can't raise three kids on my own'

'Alright I'm coming your way now' I hear the doorbell ring in the background. 'Oliver is here' 'please don't tell him I'm pregnant, I haven't had the chance yet'

'Of course not I'll see you in a minute'

POV Oliver

I ring the doorbell of my brothers house. He always knows what to do, 'what are you doing here Oliver' 'I messed up big time' he lets me in and I see Annika on the phone.

She hangs up and grabs her keys 'where are you going babe' 'to y/n she needs someone right now. I hope you're fucking happy'

James pulls her towards him before she can attack me. 'Calm down love' she sighs and relaxes a bit. 'Now drive safe yeah' she nods and kisses him before glaring at me. Then she leaves.

POV Y/N

Annika and I talk for a bit and I've finally calmed down. I hear footsteps come down the stairs.

The door opens and there are my two sons. 'Shouldn't you two be in bed' they look at each other before looking at me.

'We couldn't sleep' 'alright tell you this how about you sleep with me tonight' they nod eagerly and I smile.

'Alright get in bed then I'll be there in a minute' they run back upstairs.

'I'll be going then' I nod and lead her out. 'Drive safe and thanks' she nods and blows me a kiss. I pretend to catch it and she laughs.

I go upstairs and quickly change into shorts and a hoodie I stole from Oliver. I lay down in between my sons and they put their heads on my chest.

I brush through their hair until they finally fall asleep, me following not soon after.

The next morning I wake up and see that it's already 8.00. Holy fuck, I quickly sit up. 'Loves please wake up, we are late'

Zack and Zayden both sit up 'you go brush your teeth and change and I'll make breakfast yeah' they nod and we all scramble out of bed.

I quickly put on some jeans but keep the sweater on. I brush my teeth and make my way downstairs.

I make their lunch and make sandwiches for breakfast. They are 4 and go full time to school. They come running down the stairs. I put their lunch in their backpacks and give it to them.

'Alright shoes on and you can have breakfast in the car' they put their shoes on and I put on mine.

I grab my keys and lock the door behind us. We get in the car and I hand them the sandwiches.

I park the car in front of the school and walk them in. 'Sorry we are late' the teacher is a very judgy person. Especially because I was 19 when I gave birth to them.

'It's understandable as a single mum' 'I'm married but okay, love you and behave yeah' Zack and Zayden nod and i leave.

I drive back home and see that Oliver's car is still there I guess he came home last night.

I get inside and see Oliver pacing in the living room. 'Hey' he looks up 'I'm so sorry love, I promise I'll make more time for you and for our children. But you must know I would never hurt you' he says hugging me.

I sigh and put my head on his chest hugging him back. 'It's okay' 'no it's not, we are going on a trip this weekend just the four of us'

'Five actually' he looks at me confused. 'What?' 'I'm pregnant'

'You're joking' I shake my head. 'That's amazing love. I can already feel it will be a girl' he is so excited.

I giggle 'you just found out I'm pregnant and you already know it's a girl' he nods and kneels down in front off me.

He pulls my sweater up, well his but that's besides the point. He kisses all over my belly. 'Hello there princess' I giggle again. 'You don't know if it's a girl or not' he just ignores me and keeps talking to the baby.

The rest of the day we just spend quality time together. 'We have to pick up the boys' I say standing up from his lap.

'Can we go have ice cream after' 'you know what why don't you take them out and I'll pack for this weekend' he nods and kisses me.

His hands grab my waist and pulls me closer towards him. He deepens the kiss and tug at his hair.

I pull away out of breath, 'we have to stop, you need to pick Zack and Zayden up'

'All right, I love you' 'I love you too now go' he chuckles and pecks my lips one more time.