Time traveler - Bill Weasley

I know she died at the age of 2 but in this one shot she did not.

POV Archduchess Sophie of Austria daughter of Franz Joseph I and Elisabeth of Bavaria. Emperor and Empress of Austria, King and Queen of Hungary.

I get dressed and then walk down the stairs to have breakfast. I great my parents who leave quickly after to do royal business things.

After breakfast I get out to the garden. I love the garden, it's a way to escape the castle and my grandmother who teaches me how a woman should behave and to prepare me for my marriage.

I walk around and then see something odd. It's a paper but it doesn't look like something that would be published in Vienna. It has weird news.

I pick it up and suddenly everything spins around me. Suddenly everything stops and I'm in front of this huge castle. There are people younger than me and my age walking around in very weird clothes.

I start walking up to the castle and look around. There are lots of portraits and suddenly I recognize my grandfather Max from my mother's side.

'Sophie what are you doing here' my eyes widen. 'Opa what's going on since when can portraits talk, where am I this is not Vienna or Bavaria'

'You're at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry' 'what, there is no such thing' 'there is look our family comes from a long line of wizards. You get the ability to use your magic when you turn 17 but since you're 16 you have to wait a few months'

'But what are all these people wearing which year is it' 'it's 1988' 'I've traveled 116 years into the future.' People walk by and look weird at my dress.

'Look you have to find someone who brings you to Professor Dumbledore he will figure everything out yeah' I nod. 'Okay I'll come back later opa' he smiles and blows me a kiss.

I walk down the hallway, 'excuse me, could you help me find Professor Dumbledore. Please' I ask a boy with red hair.

'Yeah sure this way' I walk with him and look curiously around. 'What's your name' I ask looking at the boy. 'Charlie Weasley what is yours?' 'Archduchess Sophie of Austria' he starts laughing and I look at him weird what's so funny about my name.

'You're not really an archduchess are you?' 'Why would I lie' 'I mean maybe it's all a prank, since you're wearing a dress like that too' I shake my head.

'I am an Archduchess of Austria my parents are the Emperors of Austria and the King and Queen of Hungary' 'there are no Emperors in Austria that's from a long time ago' I furrow my eyebrows what happened to my country.

'Acid Pops' the gargoyle starts to turn and there is a stairs. 'Right up here' I follow him up and he knocks on the door. 'Come in'

We walk in and I see a old man with a very long beard. He looks very important so I bow. 'Ahh no need to bow please stand up, Archduchess Sophie your grandfathers portrait said you would find me soon' 'yes sir, I wonder how I could go back to 1872 I'm supposed to get prepared for my marriage my grandmother does not tolerate tardiness'

Professor Dumbledore chuckles I do not see any jokes in this but okay it's not my place to comment on that. 'Mister Weasley if you could get your brother William and professor McGonagall here that would be appreciated. Please take a seat miss Sophie'

I gracefully sit down like my grandmother taught me. She would be proud. I interlink my hands on my lap and wait until I'm addressed.

'So I understand you traveled through time could you tell me what exactly happened'

'of course sir, I went out on the garden saw this odd paper that did not belong there so I picked it up and everything around me started spinning. Suddenly I stood in front of your castle. I walked around and found my grandfathers portrait and talked to him. He told me to come to you so I asked Charlie and he brought me here'

He nods and suddenly the door opens revealing a woman and a very handsome man. 'You summoned us headmaster' 'yes yes it seems as if the lost Archduchess of Austria has time traveled to our time' I furrow my eyebrows. 'But that means I'm not going home, so I'm not getting married to the king of Spain'

'Aren't you only 16' the boy asks. 'I am my mother married at 16 too, although I would be 17 at the time we would marry he would be 27' his eyes widen.

'So we are going to sort you into your house and then Bill will give you a tour of Hogwarts' I nod. They explain everything to me and I even get a wand.

They place the hat on my head 'Ahh look what we have here Austrian royalty, the lost archduchess. Mmmh I see very very brave but also ambitious. Kind and very smart, all there options. I know Gryffindor' they take the hat of my head thank god it did not match my outfit.

'Your uniform will be in your dorm and some other clothes from these time will be there too.' I nod and stand up 'alright let's go to your dorm first so you can change'

I nod again and follow him 'so tell me something about yourself' 'there is not much to tell, I live well used to live in the castle in Vienna or in Hungary. I would take lessons with my grandmother to prepare me for my marriage and to prepare me to rule a country as a Queen, I would read books and ride horses and that's about it, tell me about your life'

He tells me about all his siblings and his parents and more about the wizarding world. He walk me up to my dorm and opens the door for me. 'That is your bed and over there are your clothes' 'what is this these are for men right' I hold up a pair of jeans.

He chuckles 'no woman wear them too nowadays' my grandmother would turn in her grave if she saw me wear that. 'I'd rather not wear jeans my grandmother would turn in her grave if she knew I wear men's clothes' he chuckles again.

'Why don't you change into your uniform and I'll show you around' 'what is my uniform' he walks over grabs a skirt, white blouse, a gray jumper and high knee socks out of the closet. 'Is there maybe a dress too and where is the corset'

'People don't wear corsets anymore and there is no dress' 'people these times have weird clothes' he chuckles.

'You go change I'll wait outside the door' I nod and he walks out. I look in the closet and find underwear I guess. I open the door 'what is this' Bill looks up.

'That's a bra woman wear it underneath their clothes' 'could you help me please I have no  idea how this works and I can't get my dress off' he bites his lip but nods.

He closes the door behind me and I turn my back towards him. He opens the zip of my dress and I let it drop to the floor.

'Alright put your arms through those yes like that' he fastens the bra behind my back and I pull it down a bit so it sits better. 'Thank you' 'no problem I'll be outside'

I change my underwear into another pair of panties who match the bra. I put on the uniform and some black flats. I put away my dress in the closet and sigh. I'm gonna miss my dresses.

I walk out and see Bill waiting for me. 'I'm done how do I look' I twirl 'you look really good' I do have really white legs in comparison to all the other girls here.

He shows me around 'so what's your full name' 'Archduchess Sophie Friederike Dorothea Maria Josepha of Austria, and yours?'

'Mine is not as long as yours William Arthur Weasley' I furrow my eyebrows. 'But why does everybody call you Bill if your name is William' he shrugs.

'I like William, I'm just gonna call you William' he chuckles. 'Sure'