The Maze Runner x Harry Potter

POV Aleyna Potter

When I open my eyes I notice I'm in a cage of some sorts. I look around and see I'm in a lift, I quickly stand up and reach for my wand.

The lift stops and light shines into the box. I shield my eyes and there is a loud thunk. Suddenly there is a boy in front of me with weird eyebrows.

I point my wand at him 'it's a girl' 'no shit Sherlock' he steps closer 'another step and I won't hesitate to hex you' he starts laughing and so does everybody around me.

Fuck the ministry I know I'm not 17, this is going to be self defense. The boy steps closer to me 'petrificus totalus' the boys body stiffens and he falls back.

I quickly climb out of the box and look around. There are only boys around here, what have they done with the girls. 'What did you do to him' a blond with an British accent says, he's cute. I frown 'what do you mean'

'How did you do that with your little stick' 'oh Merlin you all are muggles. Well that's my ticket to Azkaban, great this is just great'

I look around once again and see the walls. I see an opening in the wall, guess I'll just have to make a run for it. I start running towards the opening and here the boys behind me yelling.

Suddenly I get knocked to the ground and everything goes dark.

When I wake up I'm in a sort cage once again. I reach for my wand again but it's gone. I close my eyes and focus on my wand.

'Accio wand' a second later I have it back in my hand. 'Alohomora' the door opens and I walk out.

I see them all near a fire talking very seriously. I put my wand in my pocket and try to be as quiet as possible while I make my way to the woods to hide until those doors open again.

I climb into a tree and make myself as small as possible. Damn my red hair they are going to see me if they look close enough.

'She's escaped' I hear someone yelling. That was faster than expected. They start walking around looking for me but I just stay quiet. There is no way in hell I'm just going to show myself because they asked.

Suddenly I get yanked down and I fall on my wrist. I can hear it snap 'fuck, you broke my wrist asshole' I grab my wand and make a shield around myself.

'Brackium Emendo' I sigh happily when it doesn't hurt anymore and start moving my wrist around again. 'Okay put her back in the pit we are going to banish her tomorrow'

The British guy reaches out for me but gets burned by my shield. He hisses in pain, 'oh sorry didn't mean to hurt you' I let my shield go and grab his hand where he is burned. 'Vulnera Sanentur, ferula' the burn goes away but I still put some bandages to be sure.

He grabs my arm but not to tight and leads me back to the pit where I came from. 'I'm going to need your stick' 'I can give it to you but I can get it back a second later' 'fine just don't escape' I nod and sit down on the ground.

'Expecto Patronum' my magpie flies around. Wait a second my Patronus was a doe. Oh god Fred my patronus changed to his.

And I'm stuck in here, well I'm getting banished so maybe I can get out of here and tell Fred about my Patronus.

The next morning when I wake up I see all the boys working while I just lay here. I'm really bored, might as well have some company. 'Kreacher' a second later the house elf is in front of me.

I was always nice to him so he's nice to me too. 'Mistress Aleyna how can Kreacher help you' 'you need to send a message to Harry and Fred can you get a quill and a piece of parchment' he nods and apparates away.