Doggies - Paddy Holland

So if you haven't noticed I'm Dutch 🇳🇱 the reader is Dutch too. It's easier for me to write because I can relate to it you know moving on. Have fun reading.

POV Marit van Zetten

'I'm going for a run with Percy' I shout to my cousin. 'Bye' I was invited to study here in London. My parents let me go under the condition I lived with my cousin who studies here too.

Percy is my dog called after Percy Weasley and Percy Jackson. He is a black labradoodle and I had him since I was like 6 so he's already 10 now. Still very energetic he just gets tired quicker.

I put him on the leash and grab some cookies so I can coax his to run with me. I walk to the park near by and get him off the leash.

I pet him and kiss his head before standing up. 'Zit' (sit) he sits down and wiggles his tail. 'Klaar voor de start. Af' (ready set go) I dat art running with Percy following me soon after.

Sometimes he gets distracted so I have to wait for him. Then he sprints towards me again wiggling his tail. I laugh and continue running.

Then I get a call, I see it's a friend I made here before I moved. 'Sup Jessy' 'hey Marit, why do I hear dogs barking'

'I'm on a run with Percy' 'it's 8 o'clock' 'for me it's 9 I arrived yesterday remember' 'right anywho want to ride to school with me tomorrow'

'Yeah sure, look I love to talk but Percy has run off to these boys' 'are they cute though'

'Yes from what I can see but my glasses are foggy I'll talk to you later' 'bye' I put my phone in my pocket and walk over to them.

'Hey I'm sorry he can be quite energetic, Percy' I smile at the boys before turning to Percy who is wiggling his tail and walking over to me before jumping on top off me.

'Jezus Perce rustig aan' (Jesus Perce calm down) he sits down and I rub him on his head.

'He's quite energetic indeed' one of thew boys says. He looks a few years older then me.

'Oh he is, and then to think he's already 10' 'what language were you speaking if you don't mind me asking' I smile. 'It's Dutch I just moved here from the Netherlands and Percy only understands Dutch'

'Percy from Percy Jackson or Percy Weasley' the boy who I think is about my age says. 'Yeah both actually, not a lot of people guess that. At least not from where I came' he smiles at me.

Then Percy sneezes 'oh gezondheid' (bless you) 'oh I'm Paddy by the way and that Harry, Sam and Tom my brothers' 'I'm Marit' suddenly Percy stands up and runs off to another dog.

'Percy' he doesn't listen but keeps running. 'It was nice meeting you' I turn around and run towards Percy. But someone grabs my arm and spins me around.

'Could I maybe get your number, you seem really nice and I wanted to get to know you better' Paddy says. 'Yeah sure give me your phone'

He hands me his phone and I type my number in it. I give his phone back 'well I really have to go now before Percy gets kost' 'yeah Uhh bye' I smile and run after Percy.

Time skip Paddy is 18 by the way and Marit is 17

I wake up quite cold, I look around and see I'm in Paddy's room. Right his parents are away and his brothers come back later today.

I hear the shower on so I get out off bed and walk to the bathroom. 'Morning love you look nice' I roll my eyes and drop the only clothing I had on.

I step into the shower with him and wrap my arms around him putting my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top off my head.

I climb on top off the counter of course the best tea has to be on the highest shelf. 'What are you doing' I look back and see Tom, Harry and Sam.

'Better question why is the tea so high up' 'because no one drinks that tea everyone drinks the other tea' Sam says.

'what are you doing up there love' 'getting the bloody tea' 'you're starting to sound British' Tom laughs. I roll my eyes and climb off the counter.

'Is she on her period' I hear Harry whisper. 'She's definitely not' I give Paddy a look but he just chuckles. 'Gross did not need to know that' Tom says.

'As if you're holy Virgin Maria' everyone just starts laughing. 'Hey we should play football outside its nice weather right now' I look outside and it is quite nice for England.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and quickly drink my tea. 'You've got something in your neck' Sam points out. I look at Paddy who is just smirking behind his mug.

'Paddy is afraid some boys in my class don't know I'm taken. He's quite jealous' now it's my turn to smirk at Paddy while Sam just laughs.

We play 3 vs 3 when Harrison arrived too. Tom, Sam and me obviously winning.