Baby girl - Newt (tmr)

POV Lily

We all gather around the box Gally jumps in and looks around. 'It's a baby' the whispers start, then the baby starts crying making Gally panic.

'Okay Gally out everyone shut up I'll deal with the baby.' Gally gets out of the box and I jump down and see the little girl with her red hair.

'Hey hey everything's okay love calm down' I pick her up and hold her against my chest bouncing her. I see a note laying down and I grab it.

Autumn, 1 year old

That's all it says 'well hello there Autumn, aren't you a cutie' she giggles and I notice everyone is still looking down. 'Newt' he looks over the edge and I hand him the baby.

I pull myself up and stand next to Newt who hands me Autumn again. 'Let's get some food into her, Fry do you have some oatmeal or cut up fruit' he nods and runs towards the kitchen.

'What are you all still looking at, back to work' Newt says ushering everyone away. Then he turns towards me, 'they put a baby in here, how cruel are these people' he whispers wrapping his arms around me.

Autumn leans a bit against him while he embraces the both of us. 'You look like a little family' Minho says laughing.

'I guess we are now, someone's gotta take care of this little girl and all these boys here are good for nothing when it comes to this or any other girl stuff' I say before pulling away from Newt.

'Well I've gotta feed her see ya later' I peck Newts lips and wave to Minho before turning my back to them walking towards the kitchen.

I sit down at one of the tables and put the girl on the table in front of me. Fry hands me a bowl of oatmeal, 'thanks' 'no problem, she is one gorgeous girl' I smile and nod.

'I know right, she could be mine with that red hair but I don't remember getting pregnant' I joke. He laughs 'you could still get pregnant if you and Newt aren't careful' I feel my face heat up.

'Shut up' I grab the spoon and hold it in front of her mouth. She willingly eats the whole bowl, she must've been starving.

It's lunch time and everyone walks over Newt kisses my cheek and sits down next to me. Autumn crawls off my lap to his 'aww that's so cute' I cooed.

Newt chuckles and brushes a hand through her red hair. 'She kinda looks like you.' 'I know it's weird, Fry said so too but I told him I don't remember getting pregnant. The bastard said if we weren't careful enough I could end up pregnant'

Newt starts laughing 'he's not wrong' I feel my face redden again. 'Shut up, Newton' he chuckles and then turns his attention back to the baby girl.

I lean into Newt and lay my head on his shoulder looking at the girl who is staring at him in awe. 'If our children are gonna look like this I think we should get started' Newt says.

I choke on my own spit and start coughing. Newt chuckles and pats my back 'damn what did you say to her' Minho says handing me a glass of water.

I down the glass and put it back on the table. 'I said that if our children are going to look as cute as Autumn we might have to get started'

Minho starts laughing while I just blush. 'I'll happily have your kids once we get out of here, or if we are still in here in a year' 'deal' he says immediately.

I giggle and kiss his cheek, 'well that only motivates me to find a way out' Minho says. 'The baby better be named after me' I look at Newt who gives me a look too. In that moment we both agreed we are not naming our baby after Minho at least not their first name.