Yule Ball - Harry Potter

He was staring at her from across the room. She was absolutely stunning.

Her curly black her bouncing when she laughed. Her full lips with the bold red lipstick, matching her house colors. Her beautiful blue eyes, full off joy and love. Her beautiful tanned skin, her cute dimples when she smiled.

He loved everything about her 'Harry stop staring' his eyes shot to Hermione. They were in the three broomsticks, drinking their butterbeers.

'Why don't you just ask her out mate, it's quite obvious you fancy her' Ron says.

'And that's coming from Ron who is absolutely oblivious to everything around him' Hermione says making Ron shoot her a look.

'I can't' 'why not you could ask her to the winter ball, you don't have a date' he just sighs in response.

He was scared that she would say no, or that he would scare her away. 'Zaïra' Hermione calls her head shots up with a smile on her face.

Hermione waves her over, she says a quick bye to her friends before making her way over to the trio. 'Hey guys' she sits down next to Hermione across from Harry.

'Do you want a butterbeer Ron and I are getting a refill' 'we are?' Hermione shoots him a glare. 'Oh yes we are getting a refill' she giggles and shakes her head.

'No thank you' Hermione and Ron leave the pair making Harry more anxious.

'So uhh do you come here often' he wanted to slap himself that was so awkward. She just giggles 'every Hogsmeade weekend like everyone'

'Brilliant' she just giggles even more. He was just so cute 'so do you have a date to the ball yet?' She shakes her head 'do you' he also shakes his head.

'I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my date for the ball' he says combing a hand through his hair.

'I would love to' 'okay Great' she smiles and stands up. 'I'm going back to my friends I'll see you in class yeah' he nods and smiles at her.

She leans down and kisses his cheek, before turning on her heels and walking away. His eyes go wide and he touches the place where she just kissed him.

A few weeks later it's the day of the ball. Zaïra is getting ready with Hermione. Ron had finally grew a pair and asked her out.

She had a beautiful red dress on, the back was open and it came to above her knee. She put on a bit of makeup and was ready to go.

She put on her strappy heels making her a bit taller. She has her hair natural, 'are you ready' Hermione says looking absolutely gorgeous in her black dress.

'Yes let's go' they link arms and walk down the stairs where Harry and Ron are waiting.

When Harry sees his beautiful date walk down the stairs his jaw drops to the floor.

When she reaches him he is still gaping at her. 'You clean up nice' she smiles at him. 'You look absolutely breathtaking' she blushes a bit 'thank you'

'This is who you said not to me for, that's kinda pathetic' they turn around and see Cormac bloody McLaggen.

'The only pathetic thing is you because you can't take a girl saying no, which she can and is free to do so.' Zaïra says.

He rolls his eyes and and huffs before walking away. 'You said no to him' Harry says looking down at the girl.

'I was waiting for you to ask me' 'really what if I hadn't I asked you' 'I would've done it myself, I was actually planning to ask when your friends weren't around but you beat me to it'

'Alright shall we go then' she nods and smiles. They hook their arms and walk down to the great hall.

They have the most amazing time dancing and talking. 'May I have this dance' Harry says holding his hand out.

'You may' they walk to the middle of the dance floor and a slow song starts to play. He puts his hands on her waist and her hands go to his shoulders.

They keep looking into each other's eyes. Occasionally flickering their eyes to their partners lips.

Harry leans down 'can I kiss you' she responds by pressing her lips against his. The kiss is the most magical kiss she's ever had.

When they pull away they keep looking at each other's eyes. 'Merlin I've been wanting to do that for so long' Harry breathes out.

'You did' he nods 'I've fancied you for awhile now actually' her eyes go wide. 'I've fancied you for awhile now too'

'How about we make this night extra special and you'll be my girlfriend. Only if you want to of course' she giggles and nods. 'Of course I'll be your girlfriend Harry'

'Brilliant' he leans down and kisses her again. He just loved the feeling of her lips against his. He bites the bottom of her lip and pulls it a bit.

Zaïra let's out a moan and pulls back. She smiles 'should we go back to the common room there is an after party' he nods and they hold hands while walking back.

They take the long way back so when they arrive the after party is in full swing. 'Potter, Jackson come join us' they join the group on the ground and sit together on the couch.

They play a few rounds of truth or dare 'Zaïra truth or dare' Dean says. 'Dare' 'I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Harry' he smirks and winks at Harry.

'Alright let's go' she grabs Harry's hand and pulls him with her to his dorm. He closes the door behind him and locks it.

She giggles 'what kind off plans do you have' he turns bright red. 'Nothing of course, unless you insist' she giggles more and pushes him on his bed.

'It's only 7 minutes that won't be long enough' she straddles him and kisses his lips. He immediately kisses back and holds her hips, sinking his fingers in.