Intro

Hi everyone!! Now this is actually now my second book, like I said I am not good with books and I try as hard as I can but for now I hope you guys will enjoy this next book I had in mind, the next chapter will take you to how it will begin but if you are wondering 'why am I making another book' or 'what does this person have now' welp here is how I got the idea.

As a normal day happened while online I was just finished up my semester online..its not fun if you ask me but while finishing and leaving class
I started to daydream for a bit, next thing I knew flew right by me my friends and everyone I knew were with me as we saw a tall women in front of us and how things were a bit violent.
I didn't care it was something I just tried to think of the story line and I couldn't stop thinking about.
Later on while in school I told my friends about it and about my characters, how and what happened in the past and what will happen in the future of the book, they loved some of the ideas I had and honestly I was super excited but worried that people that read my books (you guys♡) may think it's bad but I wanted to Express myself the best way possible.

After a few days of thinking and working School has been up my butt but that will not stop me I will keep doing my best. I told half my friends that my story I will publish will start very soon and honestly I couldn't help myself but smile I cannot wait to start it soon.

And so basically here we are the story is just about to start I will try my best to make this story as best as I can I may not be a good writer but always have a creative mind for all of you lovely people so I hope the chapter I will make you guys will be special if I can but for my last book I just want to thank all of you, I am very sorry if it's bad but I wanted to try my best with Wattpad. But anyways here is the new and brand new story of Lifetime Perspective enjoy♡

Mae out✌🏻🧡