"its over"

A/N: here we go

Nunnalyn's: Pov

Today we're just getting off the last day of school but as a realize I didn't even want to think of last night...maybe never from Aiden I was done with him and I knew he was trying to get me just for himself so what's the point...I don't need him...and I never will.

I somehow hear a call from Eathan and..oh boy he tried to call me.. alot, as I pick up my phone I answer "Nunny are you awake?!" His voice was scarce almost heart broken and upset "what's going on?" I replied "turn on the news" he said as I did I walk to the tv, grab the remote and turned the TV on, and checking the news right away "local news, a 20 year old Jalisa M's body has been found near a river downtown today, there seems to be wounds all over her body with bruises and stab wounds but so far there were no suspects whatsoever" I was shocked. "Nunnalyn you there?" I heard my phone go off, "yeah, i'ma..go log off for today" I hung up. I couldn't believe it first Ashlynn, Brandon and now Jalisa?! Who else is gonna die on me!? This person has stood by my side since middle school and now...she's gone..? I can't deal with this anymore...I really need to sleep or stay in...I lost so many people and now I gotta deal with this..?

"What is my life to now?"

Linlada's pov:

I entered our house but as I watched my sister was on her knees, crying and right away I ran to her hugging her tightly not letting go, at first I think she was startled and then her arms were wrapped around me, we already lost 3 people and I heard today...and sissy and Jalisa were such good friends and now she's gone...poor sis she is going to lose herself. This isn't going to work and maybe I should invite someone...hmmm.

Eathans Pov:
As Nunnalyn hopped off the call I could hear a strain of pain of her voice like she was going to break but before I put the phone down, I see she is calling me as I was confused I answered
"Hello?"
"Hellwo?"
The young girls voice came from Nunnalyns little sister, Lin..?
"Lin what are you doing? Where is your sister?"

Somehow there was no response..it sounded quiet then a bunch of movement and static happened all together

"Hello?!" I called out again this has got to be something bad I really ain't dealing with more chaos and not losing Nunnalyn and Linlada.

Then the phone stops the static
And a voice appears

"Eathan? Are you there?"

It was Nunnalyn, Lin maybe thought she did something

"I'm here Nunnalyn, are you alright?! Brooklyn and I are here at home are you guys safe?"
"Yeah! We're safe just about to head to bed anyways and hey uhh can I lend you in on something?"

I got confused for a second.. why would she ask me something if i know it ain't going to be good. "Sure, what's up?"
"If you ever see Aiden again, Tell him to fuck off"
I slowly smiled at that response, I never liked the guy especially how he treats Nunnalyn like she is a toy to him
"With pleasure" I say I heard a small chuckle on the other side of the phone "you sure sound like a Afton from that" (FNAF Reference!!!) I smiled at that Nunnalyn and I still had our crazy days together especially in Fandom but.. I'm just hoping whatever happens.. I'll hope to get through it.

A/N: HEYYYYY your girl is back! I had to take a long break now that ur girl is in Highschool- also I am making this at 4 in the morning- so uhh yeeeaaahhh I'll post more later cya all and we'll a new name for me now so.. cya Mae love having times with ya I rather prefer to go by.. Ren <3

Ren out✌️🧡🩷