It was the past..

A/N:okay so umm..I am very nervous on this but I really hope you guys will like this so this will actually start off somewhere in the past where my au had trouble and frustrated (also the picture is going to change soon since I am missing someone) and now here is out tale of my character AU.

As I look through the halls of the hospital It felt like going through a nightmare all I kept seeing were the same rooms til I got to one I needed to be. I opened the door slightly to see my mom on the bed tired and exhausted, I was worried but made my way inside.
"mom.." I called quietly she lifted her head to see me she softly smiled "come here honey" I did as I was told my mom was just in a bad accident last week and her body hasn't healed much but I always stopped by to see my mom all the time. But today..was the worst day that ever happened

"Honey..moms not doing too well.." she said I already knew that since the doctors told me she isn't doing good at all but I stayed strong. "I know mom..I really miss you back at home" I tell her she looks at me and smiles "I miss you too honey" she said softly I put a new set of yellow and white lily flowers for a vase that was in her room, "mom..I have to go now.." I said sadly she smiled and held my hand "be careful" she told me I nodded and smiled gave a small kiss on my mothers forehead and left.

I was just out of school talking to my friends Brooklyn Eathan and Jalisa, Jalisa is a friend of mine I met back in middle school along with Eathan, Btooklyn is very kind and is Eathan's Sister. We were just walking down the street when I suddenly got a phone call I looked at everyone before answering

'Hello?' I said 'Is this Nunnalyn ___?' They said I said Yes through the phone 'I am so sorry' they said at first I was confused and decided to turn the speaker on so that everyone can hear. 'Your mother just passed last night through a bad panic attack, I am so sorry but I hope that maybe you could come to her funeral we will pay for you and everything being set' I said thanks before starting to cry..my mom was the last person to keep in contact! Now she is gone...this is going to be very tough for me. Everyone just saw me in shock of what they heard, they knew my mom pretty well too. This was terrible now I had no where to go unless I work hard at work for tonight I sadly have to watch over Linlada but maybe leave her home too..I am really worried now since that things are getting rough. I have nothing to do.

*Later at night*
Linlada's Pov:

I saw sissy come through the door..but she didn't look too happy as I walked slowly towards her at first she looked at me but smiled she got on her knees and gave me a small hug every day after her school days.

"Sissy..I heard about Aunty...I am so sorry" She looked at me with shock "how did you know??" She said I pointed to the phone it said something with messages "it said that Aunty died today.." she looked at the phone and back at me. "Well..this is going to be tough but Lindy..can you do sissy a favor??" She said I nodded "I want you to stay home..by yourself okay??" I looked at her with confusion "why??" Then I remembered but I looked at Nunny and smiled softly "and maybe when I get home maybe we can do something fun!" She said I smiled and gasped happily sissy always makes me happy when something fun happens. So I agreed to sissy but I was worried about myself she already knew my mind

"Well don't worry! I will make you some Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some nice Fried rice for you" Sissy cooks just like Aunt Nan and she is really good and I am so happy for her but without Aunt Nan Sissy is going to struggle for a bit but I will be with her, No matter the costs! But at the time when she had to go I braced myself because sissy works really hard, even until now I decided to turn on the tv and watch some of my shows sissy recored for me..though she didn't have to she did it anyways.

*2 hours later*
Nunny's Pov

As I walked straight through the door it felt like going through another day and as I walked through the door I saw Lindy fast asleep on the couch, I smiled softly and decided to pick her up and take her to her room, I know this is a mothers thing but I am her sister and I will do anything, even mother things to keep her safe...honestly...I missed everyone even the thought of all what has happened just..just felt horrible that I felt sorrow and numb like being in the darkness for ages and seeing and hearing things that you feel..like sadness or pain or depressed or anything that can hurt you badly.. but..It won't stop me.

(2 weeks later because I am lazy..when I shouldn't be sorry ;-;)

As I walked out of school I noticed a strange flyer near a light post near here and I decided to take a closer look until "Nunnalyn!! Wait for us girl!" I turned around and saw Jalisa running fast..like crazy fast and along behind her were Brooklyn and Eathan trying to catch up. "Hey guys!" I said they were out of breath

"Nunnalyn did you hear?!?!" Jalisa said I was very confused about this. What is even going on?? I said. Jalisa grabbed a flyer, the exact one of the post 'Missing: Ashlynn Repizenki if anyone finds her gets $200,000 bucks' I was pretty shocked...Now my mom and now Ashlynn...what did she even do?! Where is she?! "Oh god.." I said this was really worse than I thought.

I talked with Eathan and Jalisa since Brooklyn went to work she was older than us but we were pretty chill and awesome friends as always (uwu) When I waved Bye to Jalisa and Eathan for walking home with me until I looked at the flyer once more..Her smile and her style is something I rememeber from her..."I will find you one day Ashlynn.." I could feel my eyes boil and my eyes filling with water...I couldn't do anything but..Cry..This was just hurting more than ever..but..I am really hoping this is a dream...

Rememeber Nunny this is only 1 day you will make it through..just 1 day.. that's it.

A/N:HIIII! So henlo you beautiful people!! So I am so sorry this chapter is a bit short or long but I am still thinking since this story needs time but I just want to thank you guys who supported me in my story and my books I never thought I could make it through until now since school Is completely not understandable but i am trying, anyways! Thank you guys and i will try to focus more on the second chapter anyways Love u amazing people!

Mae out✌🏻🧡