shopping surprise

A/n:Hahahaha! It's me again >:) anyways sorry for the long break I had issues going on and schools about to start :> but y'know I missed this story and want to continue so I deeply apologize anyways here yall go! Also cussing warning

Nunny's pov:

"Great . . . Another dang morning" I hit my alarm clock as it clicks and clonks, pressing the turn off button before it started to go off on me.

I decided to be productive and start making breakfast for linlada and spend time with her, I know for a fact she loves egg sandwiches like me so I made 2 egg sandwiches the way we like it.

I decided to go upstairs to get dressed and get something for linlada, and as I enter her room she was still asleep, "such a sweetheart" I said to myself as I shook her softly "hon wakey wakey" Lindy let's out a small groan that she didn't wanna get up "I made your favorite breakfast, cmon girl or else it's gonna get cold" she instantly got up and chased me down the stairs before we reached the table, I accidently hit my elbow on the corner of the table, making me gasp and chuckle, Linlada started to laugh so hard and she tries to keep herself calmed so she wouldn't have to wheeze like me.

As we both got dressed as what we wanted we decided to hit the road and head for the mall.

"Sissy..why are we going to the mall?" Linlada looked at me while I was driving. As I focused on the road I replied "you know, I never got a chance to be with you since we were busy but I thought today was a good day to take you somewhere you would like!" I said happily, and a soft smile grew on her face and looks out the window to her left (she sat in the backseat don't worry)

As we entered right away so many people were going from one way to other and its so strange that today was busy, mondays are never busy but welp something is going on.

As we entered a childs store we decided to pick up a few clothes for Linlada she got some new pants shirts dresses socks etc. And then we went into a store for my stuff and turns out a strange and familiar voices start talking behind us "you mother f*cker! That's mine dude!" "No it ain't man I had it before you dip sh*t" "can you both just shut up dear god"

Linlada stays near before the voices got louder before one of those boys noticed me and held still before I even looked. Linlada pulls my sleeve pointing to all of them and before I looked up, a surprised shock in my body vibrated feeling sweat and a cold shiver down my spine. "U-umm..can I help you..?" I say looking at all of them one of them said "is that your kid" I gave him a surprised look "no, she is my younger sister" some of them gave me looks while 2 others looked at her in awe but 1 of them looks at me quite nervous and as soon as I got my new shoes I looked at linlada who was hugging my leg, we were both terrified "Nunnalyn..?" I freeze at where I was I couldn't move..'he knows my name..how come I don't remember..' then I slowly turned around Linlada looking at me wondering who this guy is.

"It's me..Aiden?" He says again then..everything hit me I remembered him fair and square which calmed me down. "Ohhh! Aiden" I say he then comes up to me making my stomach flip more than once. "So..oh hey Lindy sorry I scared you guys" 'he did seem sorry and honestly we didn't get along much as we were young but I mean, forgive and forget why not' "it's okay and yes you did scare us good" I laughed he also laughed a bit and somehow he gave me something for me to hold onto. "Yo Aiden! We gotta go man" calls out one of his buddy's he nods and waves at Linlada, making her eave back with a smile and winks at me, making me blush.. 'did he just..wink at me..?' I decided to grab our things and decided to pay and head for the food court "Wanna get some food Lindy or you wanna make something at home with sissy?" I say but before she answered she looks around "can we get auntie annes?" She says quietly (I MISS THAT PLACE ;-; it's like they shut down or something!) "Of course!" I decided to order 1 pepperoni pretzel and 1 pepperoni mini bites.

?' I decided to grab our things and decided to pay and head for the food court "Wanna get some food Lindy or you wanna make something at home with sissy?" I say but before she answered she looks around "can we get auntie annes?" She says quietly (...

(Pretzel)

(Mini bites ^^ you can choose :>)

And we went home..it was strange that we had to meet up with Aiden again..I am actually curious of how he has been and I took out what he gave me was a small golden retriever stuff toy and..his number?! Wow welp..I guess that's alright.

Time skip :) sorry ;-;

As we got home Linlada heads upstairs to just do her thing while I place out our meal. Honestly every day will just be as weird as normal but..I am just hoping things get better.

Linlada comes back down already in her pajamas ready to eat "did you brush your teeth?" I say she shakes her head no and decides to chow down on her mini bites, every bite we took just feels so good, that amount of flavor in each bite gets better and we eat slowly just to savor it.

As we were finishing we decide to relax a little before finally getting up again and getting ourselfs ready for bed, as I was washing myself up after a long day and a day with my little sister I feel like today was accomplished I am hoping for nothing worse..hopefully not but hey..let's hope tomorrow doesn't suck..it's gonna be another day..phew.

A/n:AYYYY I DID THIS ALL IN 2 DAYS! And with a good day for me as well sorry again fir not posting or anything nothing was well or great so..yeah..but hey I hope to get to this story still though this is going to be a long story and I apologize but I just need ideas for this so if you have any please! Let me know or want any stories from stuff I can try to because I'm not used to that..but hey! Love yall and be safe thanks for seeing this and hopefully I'll try to post more <3 love you all

Mae out✌🧡