Better days

So as of today I guess instead of leaving Linlada I'll take her today..we just lost a lot of things and family but just because we lost everything we are not giving up we are going to get through I promise, and I will protect Linlada no matter what every happens. As I fix ourselfs some breakfast I turn to see linlada with her favorite clothes on since those were her favorite I smiled of seeing her, she has the beauty of my stepmom and the personality of our father. As I but the last piece of bacon for Linlada I decided to call for her 'Lindy! Breakfast is ready!!'

I yelled for her, only 30 seconds I heard stomps from upstairs and it was the fast stomps coming from Lindy since she loves breakfast..I sadly can't eat too much due to my stomach issues.. As Lindy ran into she was out of control but I couldn't blame her for it, that's where she got her energy..from me I was a very chaotic kid but now I am still chaotic just not really but still Linlada tries her hardest. But since today I had to do things with a friend since it's hard not able to care for those you loved so I decided to call up Jalisa since she wasn't busy today, "hey girl" she says quickly "what up! Hey can you watch over Linlada for me I just have stuff going on" she gives a 'uh huh' on the other side of the phone and she will be here in 5 minutes, and all I could do was help Linlada get ready, she was going to have a great playdate, I couldn't help but smile.

After 5 minutes Jalisa arrives with toys for Linlada to play with. I tell her food is in the fridge and warm up for 1 minute in the microwave. As I leave I decided to head to the park to get some fresh air, schools been crazy ever since and all this time it is just getting more and more tougher by the day. So I decided to head for the store today since theirs nothing really here and by the weekend I just decided to buy stuff for me and Linlada, I know she wanted so donuts for her project in school and I still don't got anything to do other than being in the class on time,

As I walk in there was so many people here that I was surprised but went on, I got some produce like veggies and fruits, Milk, Eggs, Bread, all that good stuff then when I was trying to get my things I accidently bumped into someone, "oh god" The young man said "I am so sorry!" I said immediately helping, then when we locked eyes at first I couldn't tell who this person was but as I realise the voice "Nunnalyn?" It was Eathan he actually grew an inch since I last saw him, he was wearing just a white shirt with blue jeans, and I noticed he was wearing the Kroger logo, and remembered that he worked here. "Hey Eathan!!" I said again but happy to see him, we gave each other a small hug and surprisingly his hair was standing out more and he looks a bit different in work but still it was worth it, "so how's linlada?" "She is well she is with Jalisa" I said "nice" he replied.

We were talking for awhile and he even helped me with the cash register since that thing is still in a work in progress (this is in the future so little fyi on that) "you know we gotta start hanging out sometime" I said he looked at me and smiled "we have to, can I meet down by the park" I nodded and as I left I decided to put everything away and waited for Eathan.

Eathans Pov:
(Well here we go again ;-;)
As I saw Nunnalyn drive away I finished the last 2 boxes that needed to refill, then I'm done, though I could tell Nunny's going through a lot since her mother passed..it was very awkward but so disturbing that Nunnalyn didn't deserve this this just broke her even but again, I promised to not tell people since Nunnalyn rather have her life secret sometimes. Since it was a day of work I decided to go visit Nunnalyn and probably Linlada who brings everyone a smile just like her sister, I wonder what they were even up to, as I was just about to drive off I texted Brooklyn saying that I was going to stop by at Nunnalyns to check up on her or take her somewhere since she might has to do stuff and by stuff..a lot of stuff school work if you know what I mean. She also called me before working saying she saw Ashlynn's death. At first I laughed thinking she was joking but since I heard no laughter I knew she wasn't lying but she said she wanted to talk to me about it since she needs to tell someone.

As I arrive I knocked on the door hoping to hear anything, there was. Alice then the door Nunnalyn opened the door and before I said hi, Jalisa was playing with Linlada who saw me and waved I waved back making Jalisa and Nunnalyn giggle, "so Nunny u wanna take a small walk to the park with me? I am only staying for a bit" I said she nodded and grabbed her purse, I always knew she takes that purse with her which always something she does since she doesn't trust her own hand holding her phone. As we walked out at first things were really silent at first but then I said "so..about your dream?" She turned ready to say something. But before she could say anything Brandon was just walking the opposite side of us. "Hey Nunnalyn!" He yelled We looked ahead and saw Brandon he was just out for a jog since he was only wearing a white shirt, shorts with those nice blue and white nikes. He already knew about what happened to Nunnalyn since she told him after she told me and honestly we both knew she was in pain, this whole weird ending of people's life's make Nunnalyn suffer and we know that.

After about 5 minutes of talking to Brandon we left and kept talking at the park, Linlada tries her hardest to help Nunnalyn and her depressive state and it sometimes helps. But I asked her the question again "so what happened in your dream?" Then she spoke "it was awful..her cat was just about dead, she was hanging my guy Hanging!!" She exclaimed I honestly felt bad it is weird she has to go through that and honestly it sounded awful, Then when she was talking about the woman in red, it seemed very weird and awkward but then I knew something was wrong with this 'woman'. But as we were just done we decided to head out since the park was going to close soon, I know Nunnalyn needed a day off of things. As we arrived, I gave Nunnalyn a hug since she needed it and to my surprise she hugged back and it was more of a gentle hug, then I just hopped into the car waved slightly and left.

Nunnalyn's Pov:
As I see Eathan I waved back from him when he was before he drove off but before I could do anything Jalisa left me a note saying she left early because of her time, and as I noticed Linlada is asleep on the couch, "she must've had a busy day" I said in my mind and when I stpeed closer she was dead asleep. I carefully picked her up and took her upstairs and tucked her to bed she was having a great day and I don't wanna ruin it, so I decided to not know about it and get myself ready for bed. "Tomorrow is another day Nunny...It's going to be another day"

A/N:LETS GO! another chapter done henlo I am so sorry I was gone I had a lot of stress going on and I am so sorry for not being here I will try to post more things later on because of my stress and things going with covid so I hope yall have a good day thank u guys!

Mae out✌🏻🧡