...this is a dream

A/n:welp gonna keep going with this so yeah :,)

Nunnalyn's Pov:

As I woke up at first I actually would wake up of course moving my body, but today was a bit off.

As I tried to get up a pair of hands help me tight to the bed making it hard for me to get up, as I look across my shoulder, soft shut eyes were sleeping right behind me, hair almost all over the black and his breath hitching my neck sending soft warmth into my body, but luckily enough I was able to squirm out of my position and get ready for the day since nothing special is going on, Aiden was still out like a light and yet I'm not even sure how is able to sleep til noon.. but I decided to get some breakfast in me and just as I knew Linlada knew I had company last night and yet she looked at me like she didn't mind like a normal morning day over and over.

As I just helped Lindy with her drawings, Aiden went downstairs, and sat a table watching us while he eats, honestly makes me laugh, he seems to turn his head from embarrassment. As he finished he waved to me knowing he gotta go, I got up and went up to him "be safe" I said next thing I know, he gives me a hug which surprises me and so I hug back "I hope you and sister stay safe too" and as soon as the door opens, he drives off and to my surprise it left me speechless, I decided to take a day off of things and stay with Lindy all day though it surprises me, "I thought..hmm I must be wrong" I shut the door and decide to go to Lindy and draw more with her and that..was so far a good day for me.

A/n: BAHAHA I am so sorry for this short chapter my mind is dying slowly, I am getting an exam and my first due to covid so it's new to me also I hope yall r doing well so sorry for not posting much again let's of things happened and it's too much to take in so I hope yall had a wonderful day and late Christmas! Anyways love yall and I'll update this as soon as I can <3

Mae out✌🧡