Another one taken?

Pov : Nunnalyn

As I just got out of work from delivering packages and stocking, I clocked out quickly and left. Nothing is making sense though..each murder to the next..every time..not even sure how it's happening or why but it's getting on my nerves.

As for Linlada she noticed I acted strange and it's starting to worry me a bit even when I try to calm down...nothing works even worse I can't even think straight at this point..

As I walk out, I got my keys opened the car door and hopped in, turning the engine on and driving off hoping to just get some fresh air for once, I remembered Driving down this road with my dad..he would tell me what it's like driving or asking if I'm alright with driving on the road, he knows when I get nervous and he always tells me story's that would make me feel safer on the road, listening and talking helps alot!

As I got near the traffic light I noticed the roads..weren't busy usually they were at this time of day but maybe something happened here.. I'm not sure. The light was still red for awhile before my phone rang, I pressed the answer button to reveal it was Brandon's mother "Hello Nunnalyn, how are you doing?" "Very well Mrs. Blanks anything of Brandon yet?" She didn't answer at first but then she replied "sadly..they found his body in an alleyway when he was driving out, turns out a truck hit him on purpose, the man behind the wheel was drunk and hit him badly" that's when I hit the brakes so hard, it made the whole car stopped hard on the road "Nunnalyn?! Are you alright?!" I couldn't speak..first my parents, Ashlynn and now Brandon?! "Y-Yes I'm alright Mrs. Blanks I probably should get moving now..sorry for the hold up" "that's alright, just be safe on the road!" "I will" and ended the call.

20 mins later

As I reached my destination, I put everything away in the car and waited outside with the other adults who were waiting, I really didn't mind and kept looking at my watch for the time, since my phone was in my car, hidden. Half an hour later Linlada came right out and ran towards me, it was very adorable letting a child run up to you for a hug, though seeing parents with their children is sweet, I missed having mom and dad here..it kinda hurts y'know? Anyways as I took her backpack put it in the back seat we drove home and ordered some sandwiches.

After we got home, I let Lin eat her sandwich as she relaxes from school "This is way too far for one day" I said quietly, looking out outside, exaiming the terrain as the trees swing side to side, wind flowing through and the town slightly looking quiet maybe tonight might become better and maybe ask later of the time being for maybe a whole hangout from everyone though I hope Jalisa can make it...losing so many people and now.. I just hope nothing goes wrong..hopefully.

That night

Nunnalyn's pov:

As of tonight it's going to become a Saturday night and mostly tonight has SNL on but tnoight I didn't feel like doing anything.
I picked up my phone and checked on Aiden and see if he is alright and I haven't heard from him so I decided to leave a small note in the messages to see if he was okay.

Right ahen I close my phone screen it opens back up lighting the room and Aiden was replying "geez...he answers fast" I kept looking and seeing what I could do but at the same time I cannot see or do anything, Lindy was in bed fast asleep and yet I am not even sure what's happening at this point, then he responds at least I smile and watch the text he left and as so on I told him I was about to go to bed but before I do...he calls... hey is he calling me..?

"He never does.."

A/n: VOLIA so I apologize this is not easy to do anymore and yet I am continuing because I actually am starting to care less of the characters and now actually going with my gut on this. But thank you alot and sorry for the wait anyways i'ma head out schools kicking my butt so yeah have a nice day lovely

Mae out🧡✌️