Well another day

Warning: Cussing stuff ;-;

Nunny's pov

Today..well feels very strange..am I hallucinating..do I really have that much of a troubled time right now? God..I am really wondering if I am alright..these dreams are getting way intense.

I decided to get up and do some stuff since I barely could do anything next thing I knew I just saw Brooklyn at the front door..strange 'why is Brooklyn here this early?' I thought and Linlada looked like she was going somewhere. As I approached Lindy saw me "morning sissy!!" She hugged me surprisingly "morning honey bun" I said back before opening the door "Hey Girl" she says "hey" I replied I was tired even from that weird dream I had even I keep wondering about it still.

"I was going to take Linlada for a few if your fine with that, I know your still trying to get over your family's loss"I nod in response though my dad was my guardian angel and my mom too but it wasn't easy losing them to this now. "Go ahead I do need to do other stuff here" I gave Linlada a big hug knowing she will be okay with Brooklyn. As she headed off I decided to walk around the block to just get some fresh air and breeze.

That reminds me "I probably should call Brandon" I said quietly, I picked up my phone and tried to called Brandon and somehow he went to voicemail which isn't suppose to normally happen so I called again, No Answer.. 'what the hell?' I kept trying but there was no sign of him which started to scare me a lot and so I decided to run back home and try to calm myself down "they said it on the news! what the hell is going on?!" I kepted looking around looking for anything. As a few minutes past by Linlada comes home only to find me in the corner of the living room shaking and in tears, she rushed up to me to calm me and make sure I was okay..

"Linlada..everything is getting worse" she looked up at me knowing of what happened and hugged me "it's going to be okay sissy..maybe it's just something maybe?" She said I nodded and decided to get her bath and her tucked for bed..boy ain't this just getting worse and worse..

A/n:HI! Sorry for not updating much I forgot about the story and had busy stuff going on I know nobody would read this but I just gotta put my mind to it anyways! I'll be back in a bit love u guys

Mae🧡💫✌🏻