Luck

A/N:okay welp here is another chapter...oh boy well I hope things get better in this second chapter ^^

Nunny's Pov:

So..ever since Ashlynn's disappearance it was terrible..I had no idea what she did or what happened..I haven't heard from her since last Saturday..I really hope she did nothing stupid after our conversation.

As I walked out of school to the door I decided to catch up with Eathan today since he had a bit of bad luck today "Eathan wait up!" I yelled he turned around fast like his name got called many times. "Oh it's just you Nunny for a second I thought you were a teacher" I lost out a small giggle since I did notice he got called on a lot but he was lucky he knew half the answers in class.

"so..is brooklyn doing well?" "Yeah she is just also stressed" he replied I nodded in response "oh..and I really hope thinsg get better..its like theres a weird thing going on in our world am I right" I nodded actually thinking about it "hey I also noticed you got some homework to finish..do you want help?" I asked "mm..maybe if I don't understand some sure!" We kept talking and laughing about school and fnaf since that's what we usually are into.

When I head home Lindy was looking at a book confused because she doesn't know most words since she is only 6 but I just laughed and told her she should read another book. But I am curious about today what Eathan said..it is very strange first my family now ashlynn..it is strange but My family died for different reasons and honestly I was mad but I had to live with it. Lindy and I were watching TV about money game like wheel of fortune or Jeopardy but I realised it was Lindy's bedtime. "Lindy it's time for bed" She at first looked at me then at the time, "o-oh okay Sissy!" She said We raced each other up stairs and both ended up with a tie but I always love having her with me..its like she is the only person who is in the family that is with me after school, her school was near mine and we both get to the house at the same time. As I tucked her into bed right away she dosed off like she was already tired. I smiled and opened her window slightly so she can have air and closed her door silently before getting myself to bed...I texted my friends goodnight and hoped their day get better until the weekend they did the same, I smiled once more and got myself to bed.

Tomorrow will be a great day.

A/N: okay so I was confused on what to do but I felt like I did well maybe in the next chapter I will add maybe more Pov:s so that it can be less boring because I am still thinking of this story but overall this is all I can get but do not worry I am going to keep trying thank you guys! Have a good day

Mae out✌🏻🧡