An End to a Nightmare

(Hope you enjoy!!)

The Tormentor roared a long roar at the three of them.

Issac: "How the hell is this thing still alive?!" He shouted.

Carver: "Friend of yours?"

The Tormentor tried to slash them with it's arm, only for them to dodge it and run to cover.

Issac: "I fought this thing back on Titan station...I thought I blew it up!"

The Tormentor took down a pillar that was falling towards Issac and Carver. Carver pushed himself and Issac out of the way and both got up.

Carver: "Apparently, it's not dead."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "Guts...huge guts..."

They looked over at him. His body started steaming up as his body turned red.

 His body started steaming up as his body turned red

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "MUST...KILL THEM ALL!" He yelled.

The Slayer lunged at the Tormentor and grabbed on to it's spine. It struggled as it tried to shake the Slayer off. Carver and Issac were surprised by the Slayer's action.

Carver: "One way or another, we're killing this thing!" He says as he starts advancing.

Issac prepared himself as the Tormentor would charge at him. He rolled out the way and started shooting at it's limbs, knowing where the weak spots were. However, with all the noise they were making, and since the Marker was in the same room as them, Necromorphs started busting through the vents and coming towards them. Issac turned around just in time to kill several incoming Necromorphs. Carver was also busy with Necromorphs once he saw them coming towards him. The Slayer was keeping the Tormentor busy as he started punching it with a lot of force from its back.

Up on the Overseer's Office, the group could see what was happening in there on the Overseer's computer. They all felt unease when seeing the Tormentor.

Lucas: "Those guys...we need to end this. How do we blow up this mountain?" He asked Collin.

Collin: "This place uses up a lot of juice, so we made a built-in reactor core. By overloading the system, we might just have time to escape."

Lucas: "How much time?" He asked with a low tone.

Collin: "Ten minutes...give or take. We need to head to the reactor core first though. It's on floor 7."

Lucas: "Alright. Who here knows how to overload the system?" He asks as he looks around.

Petra raised her hand in almost a shy manner.