Buried Feelings

(Hope you enjoy!!)

Team SLYR was sitting in the cafeteria eating their lunch in silence as things were growing tense within the group. The Slayer was nowhere to be seen in the cafeteria.

Yuri: "Where is he? Does he seriously plan on avoiding us?"

Rachel: "I hope he's ok."

Lucas sighs heavily.

Lucas: "There's just something about him that makes him react this way."

Yuri: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Lucas: "There has to be a specific reason why he keeps avoiding everyone. Like, something that happened before he came here ya know?"

They were silent as they thought about what Lucas was saying. Then, the Slayer appeared standing at the entranceway to the cafeteria. As the Slayer walked by, many eyes were focused on him, as they would whisper among themselves. The Slayer looked at the other members of team SLYR for awhile before walking away. Lucas grit his teeth and was about to walk towards him, but then saw Velvet looking at the Slayer before walking towards him. Lucas was curious and only watched from his seat. The Slayer sat in the corner alone while staring out the window.

Velvet: "H-Hey." She spoke nervously.

The Slayer looked at her and nodded.

Velvet: "Um...I made you something."

The Slayer tilted his head as Velvet pulled out a food container.

Velvet: "I-It's my thanks for saving my life that one night. Y-You're always there when I'm in danger...so I...wanted to make you something. I put my very best into this for you!" She said with a nervous chuckle.

The Slayer rose up from his seat, towering over Velvet. She felt intimidated, but then felt a light patting on the top of her head.

 She felt intimidated, but then felt a light patting on the top of her head

The Slayer smiled underneath his helmet. Velvet then gave him the container full of good food. Even though doesn't really need food to survive, he still wanted to eat it. Just as he was about to remove his helmet, which many people were itching to see, he heard a large object hit a table and looked over to see Ruby with a giant book titled "BEST DAY EVER ACTIVITIES!" She then cleared her throat.

Ruby: "Sisters! Friends! Weiss."

Weiss: "Hey!" She says with an offended tone.

Ruby: "Four scores and seven minutes ago, I had a dream..."

Yang: "This oughta be good." She says as a cherry was thrown into her mouth.