Kill Them All...

(Hope you enjoy!!)

Jaune: "Lucas..?"

Jaune says as Lucas carried a wide smile, his eyes glowing bright red. Lucas sends his shadow projectiles at only one of the Alpha Ursas as it blocks his attacks. It then charges at Lucas as Lucas dodged it's strike in a blink of an eye. The other Alpha Ursa focused on the others as it rose up. It sniffed in the air and looked at where the scent was coming from. It was Cardin's chest piece armor, Red Sap all over it. Cardin's team ran away from the Ursa and Cardin as the Alpha Ursa smacked Cardin away. Jaune was on the ground and stared at the Ursa. The Alpha Ursa paid no attention to Jaune as it went after Cardin. Cardin was crawling backwards, trying to get away from the Alpha Ursa. As it drew closer, Cardin brought out his mace to block the Ursa's attack, but it smack his weapon away from his hand, rolling in front of Jaune's feet. Cardin tried to run away from the Ursa, but it jumped over Cardin and smacked him away.

Cardin: "Crap crap crap!!"

Ruby, Weiss, Pyrrha, Yuri and Rachel showed up to help as Cardin was crawling away from the Ursa. Just before it would strike at Cardin, Jaune blocked it's attack with his shield and counterattacks with his sword. Yuri and Rachel spot Lucas battling the other Ursa.

Yuri: "You take care this one, we'll help out Lucas."

Yuri and Rachel close in on Lucas and the other Alpha Ursa. As Lucas jumped in the air to avoid it's attack, he spotted Yuri and Rachel. As he landed he shifted his attention to them.

Lucas: "DON'T YOU DARE INTERFERE!!" He yells at them both.

Yuri and Rachel both stopped in their tracks.

Rachel: "Huh?"

Yuri: "Lucas what are you doing?!" He yells.

Lucas: "Stay back!!" He shouts at them.

Lucas then gets hit by the Alpha Ursa but manages to block it in time. Yuri decides to ignore Lucas and then charges at the Alpha Ursa with a war cry. The Alpha Ursa notices Yuri and slashes him from behind, sending Yuri through a tree.

Yuri: "Guaahhh!!"

Rachel: "Yuri!!"

Rachel runs to Yuri's aid looks for any wounds. Luckily he was ok, since he had his aura. Lucas grew more angry at the Alpha Ursa and his eyes glowed more red.

 Lucas grew more angry at the Alpha Ursa and his eyes glowed more red

Lucas: "You've pissed me off for the last time!!"

Lucas's aura goes from red to black as he starts going in a zig-zag maneuver in blink of an eye, leaving shadowy afterimages. The Alpha Ursa gets disoriented and tries to hit Lucas, but always ends up missing. Lucas jumps high in the air while summoning multiple shadow swords in the air beside him. He then sends them all towards the disoriented Alpha Ursa and they pierce through its exposed neck. He motions them to do a full circle, cutting it's head clean off before he lands on the ground. He deactivates his semblance and his eyes return to it's natural red. Rachel was walking with Yuri as they approached Lucas.