Who Is He?

(Hope you enjoy!)

The Slayer say Idly by in an interrogation room alone. He could hear a familiar voice in the room near him. He could distinct who is was.

Huntress's voice: "I hope you know that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young lady. You put yourself and others in great danger."

Girl in red's voice: "They started it!" She says in her defense.

Huntress's voice: "If it were up to me, you'd be sent home, with a pat on the back...and a slap on the wrist..."

A slap sound was made and followed by a feminine yelp.

Huntress's voice: "But, there is someone here that would like to meet you."

Footsteps were heard within the next room.

Male voice: "Ruby Rose."

Vega then began to speak.

Vega: "So that is her name."

Samuel: "Fitting I suppose, she is wearing red."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Samuel: "Also, was it really necessary to throw that one officer through a window? They could have shot us. Lucky for him he survived."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

The Slayer remained silent as he remembered that one of the officers ordered the Slayer to remove all his weapons out his inventory. Instead, the officer was tossed out the window when he attempted to do so by force. Luckily, the Huntress was there to deescalate the situation. No one has entered the room with the Slayer for the majority of his time in there. It was completely silent, except when Vega and Samuel would speak. The Slayer returned to listen to what was happening in the next room.

Male voice: "So I've noticed. And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?"

Ruby Rose's voice: "Well, I want to be a huntress." She says with a serious tone.

Male voice: "You want to slay monsters?"

This caught the Slayer's attention.

Ruby Rose's voice: "Yeah. I only have two more years of training left at Signal, and then I'm going to apply to Beacon. See my sister starting there this year and she's trying to be a huntress and I'm trying to be a huntress cause I want to help people. My parents always taught us to help others so I thought, 'Eh you know might as well be creative about it.' I mean the police are alright but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and squeal ya know!" She said with such a hyper tone.

The Slayer turned behind him where the voices were and slowly began shaking his head as he had to hear all that.

Vega: "She really wants to be a 'Huntress."

Samuel: "The sound of her squealing is so childish."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

The Slayer heard more talk coming from the next room.

Male voice: "Do you know who I am?"

Ruby Rose's voice: "You're Professor Ozpin. You're the Headmaster at Beacon."

Vega: "She's well educated."

The Slayer nodded in agreement.

Professor Ozpin's voice: "Hm. Hello." He says with a slight friendly tone.