Emerald Forest

(Hope you enjoy! Also for those of you asking about the contest, I deleted it because...simple: I got bored of waiting so I will continue to make this story on my own.)

The Slayer jogged north with his shotgun in hand. He already took care of a few Grimm while on the move. He even ran past several students without making eye contact, since he did not want to team up with anyone.

Samuel: "You must really not want to team up with anyone. Understandable, seeing as how you never needed any help from others."

Doom Slayer (Y/N): "..."

The Slayer then stops as he confronts a King Taijitu, their heads both rising up slowly and hissing loudly. The black end lunged at the Slayer, but he quickly dodged and jumps on its head. He was about to shoot but sees the other head lunge at him. He does a back flip, lands on the white one's head, activated his DoomBlade and impales it right through the white head's skull. It screeches in pain and the Slayer shoots a grenade from his Equipment Launcher and into the other serpent's mouth. He jumps off the white's head and blows off its head with his shotgun. Soon enough, the other one blew up with the grenade in its mouth. The Slayer continues his path up north. A spectator was watching from up top above on a tree branch.

???: "Hmm...how interesting..."

They Slayer continued on until the mysterious figure suddenly appeared in front him. It was a student wearing black clothing with a skull mask.

 It was a student wearing black clothing with a skull mask

Doom Slayer(Y/N): (...Damn it...)

???: "I saw what you were doing. Professor Ozpin knew you would try something like this, so he made sure I got in your field of vision. Sorry pal, looks like you're teaming up with me."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Hmph."

Lucas: "I'm Lucas Tucker. I heard you call yourself The Doom Slayer. I'll just call you Slayer."

The Doom Slayer lifts his shotgun with his right hand and shoots at the Beowolf right behind Lucas. However, Lucas reacted with a smile.

Lucas: "Nice to meet you too."

Lucas transforms his sword into a assault rifle and shot at the other Beowolf behind the Slayer. He too didn't react much. Soon they were both surrounded by a pack of Beowolves. They go back to back.

Lucas: "Let's make this quick. Show me what you got big guy." He smiles.

Doom Slayer (Y/N): "..."

They both charge at them at the same time. The Slayer shoulder charges a Beowolf in the air and Lucas jumps over a Beowolf and cuts down the Beowolf in the air before landing and transforming his sword into a assault rifle. The Slayer pulled out his plasma rifle and shoots down the incoming Beowolves.